Thread: Route 2
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The Vileplume, still somewhat occupied with the boy, definitely heard your battle cries. Regardless, its attention remained focused on the young trainer, staring it down angrily and without movement. Who knows what caused the thing to become so violent?

When it felt the first attack, the Ice Shard, hit its flowery exterior, it turned around and sighed. It's not like this thing had to battle everyday or something. No. The thing seemed evidently tired of fighting. It responded little to the super-effective attack, its power levels apparently being miles above that of your little bivalve. With a sigh and a dismissive wave of its head, spores enshrouded and covered your entire team. Each one of your party members was flopped to the floor in a distant snooze. Sleep Powder was a marvellous attack, that was for sure.

Surprisingly, the large flower-like Pokemon did not turn back to the boy. Instead, it stared at you intently. "Plume plume!" it cried to you, walking over. The boy's face turned from angst to relief as it waddled on over to you. The Vileplume looked as thought it could feel the presence of something on your person. It poked you mischievously, attracting your attention to the boy over yonder. You raise your head to look at the young man. He just shrugged.

"I don't know what's going on. Ever since I evolved it the damn thing started playing up. My father told me his Pokemon were strong and amazing, but the only trait this one has shown is utter disregard."

The Vileplume puffed its cheeks at this comment. "Plume plume!" it cried at you, tugging at your backpack. You obviously had something it desperately needed.
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Shellder (all asleep)
...Oh, I get it.

Logan's sight of the Vileplume basically ignoring everything and managing to put his whole party to sleep, well, that was just fantastic. That it kept looking at him for a second wasn't helping. He swore the interfearance he posed, however minor, would make the Vileplume kill him and go on with life.

Nah. Instead, ignoring his prior intent, it calmly walked up, rather nicely, to him, poking him in his jeans and his bag, probably hoping to get something inside it. "Plume! Plume!" It went.

...He looked up at the young man, fairly confused. He KNEW a Pokemon too strong for it's master would just go and act independantly (Usually treating the trainer like a parent or an older brother/sister). Violent outbursts, assuming the Pokemon was treated good, were fairly rare. The young man's response to why it suddenly turned all playful? He really just shrugged, not knowing enough.

"I don't know what's going on. Ever since I evolved it the damn thing started playing up. My father told me his Pokemon were strong and amazing, but the only trait this one has shown is utter disregard."

The Vileplume CLEARLY took offense to the comment, puffing up it's cheeks, grabbing Logan's backpack, and gently (for a Pokemon of it's strength) tugging it. "Plume! Plume!" It cried.

"It seems interested in my bag-oh, yhea." Logan thought out-loud, as he reached into the bag and pulled out the smaller bag, containing the Leaf Stone and To-Do list. He then, thinking about what would occur for a second, put the contents of the bag down on the ground, in order of decending value (as in, Leaf Stone first) carefully and slowly. He didn't want it suddenly breaking his legs or anything because he moved too fast, or anything like that.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!