View Single Post
  #28  
Old 12-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Neptune's Disciple's Avatar
Neptune's Disciple Offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Strayamate
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple
Default Re: Pokemon in Hidden Grotto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
How long do you need to wait before stuff appears again? I didnt know if there was a set time.
After every 256 steps, there is a 5% chance of each grotto regenerating. If it regenerates, there is a 40% chance of it being an item ball, 40% chance for a hidden item, and 20% for a pokemon. This 20% if then further broken down (unevenly) between the different pokemon that can appear there. Quite often, it will be 15% for one, 4% for another and 1% for the last, or variations of this.

Hope that helped!

-ND
__________________
Reply With Quote