View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Keiru Kozaka, District One
Roof

"I would be honored."

Keiru smiled before moving to gently place a kiss on Caitlyn's hand in his grasp, before releasing it and straightening up to his full height, a smile gracing his lips.

"I feel like I'm flying high in the clouds." Keiru chuckled. "It's getting a tad late now, so we must adjourn for now."

Keiru gently cupped Caitlyn's cheek, stroking his thumb over it, before turning to leave. "When the games start, don't move straight away. I'll make my way to you."

Amelia Kozaka, District One
Training Center

"Me too. At least they're not staring at us or anything." Jeremy laughed as he looked over to the Peacekeepers, then back over to Amelia. "Stay here for a little while, since you're already here. I'm sure Keiru wouldn't worry that much, and he's probably still with the District Seven girl."

Amelia was confused when Jeremy looked away from her before looking back at her and smirking, and let out a nearly silent yelp when Jeremy picked her up without a word, and was carrying her towards the water. She squirmed in his grasp, but could not break free to her annoyance.

"I hope you like water." With that, she was plunged into the water, along with Jeremy. She found herself free from his grasp, and could faintly hear the distorted features of laughter. A determined look flashed across her face for a moment as she pretended to go limp in the water and sank further down, making it harder to see her.

With a smirk on her face she suddenly grabbed Jeremy's legs and yanked him down under the water with her, holding him down there with her for a second or two, before pulling him up with her as she broke the surface of the water, and she laughed softly, a smile on her face as she looked at Jeremy.

Keiru&Amelia Kozaka,District One
Time Skip-District One Lounge

"You know, you still haven't told me why you came back that night completely soaked." Keiru complained, mock glaring at Amelia.

"You still haven't told me what happened on your date." Amelia retorted, and Keiru remained silent for a moment, frowning.

"Touche." He muttered. "You know, we're gonna have to talk about a game plan."

"You know you're the one with the brains here." Amelia complained.

"But a second opinion is always worthwhile."

"Fair point." Amelia stated, and paused for several moments. "You're obviously going straight for Caitlyn to protect her, correct?" Keiru nodded. "I'll go into the Cornucopia and grab a bag or two and head out away as fast as possible, and we should try and meet back up at the Cornucopia at the day after the beginning."

"Not half bad." Keiru responded, smiling. "Though if we run into any problems we should avoid the Cornucopia. I have this feeling that one or two tributes will be in close proximity to the Cornucopia, waiting to see if anybody will return. If you're alone, you shouldn't return to the Cornucopia, would be safe to not go."

Keiru frowned. "Be wary of Brandon. He has been toying with me for a while now. He'll most likely target you since you're my sister, plus a decent threat in the games to him."

"Okay." Amelia nodded. "Keiru, you really like Caitlyn don't you?" Keiru nodded in reply. "I.. um... I think I feel the same way..."

Keiru's eyes widened in surprise. "I'm your brother!"

Amelia frowned at Keiru. "I didn't mean you stupid, I m-"

"Please don't tell me you like Caitlyn too! Since when were you a lesbian?" Keiru asked, before being hit upside the head by Amelia.

"I meant there's someone I like, like you like Caitlyn." Amelia growled. "You know Jeremy?"

"Mellark?" Keiru asked, and Amelia nodded. "You like him?" Amelia nodded again. "Let me guess, he's the reason you came back soaked the other night." Another nod, before Keiru sighed.

"Keiru, I know you don't particularly like the Mel-" Amelia began, before Keiru cut her off.

"I don't dislike the Mellarks. I'm glad for you, you know." Keiru smiled brightly. "He seems like a good man, but remember sis, I want you to be careful. I reckon you should ally with him in the arena if, or most likely after, we get separated."

Amelia nodded, smiling. "Okay."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.