Thread: [Other] Bound By Blood
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Bound By Blood

The Rest of Chapter Five

Maple trees lined the graveyard as Rosina looked over to her right and saw the white church, its bells ringing loudly as she took a step forward. Sunlight poured over the graveyard as if this place was somehow completely safe, the evil that was chasing after Rosina not being able to hurt her now. Rosina turned around, expecting to see the door behind her but it was completely gone as the busy street could be seen, confusion washing over her as she looked around. The sudden sound of a howl coming from behind Rosina made her quickly turn around towards the woods, where the same light brown wolf stood staring at her in front of the woods' path.

"You..." Rosina said in curiosity as she took a step forward but the wolf turned around and ran into the woods, bringing Rosina to run after it. She ran along the path as she journeyed deeper into the woods, straying from the path as she chased after the wolf. "Please wait!" Rosina called out, the light brown wolf stopping and staring at her from about fifteen feet away. She stopped running and came to a steady walk, putting out her hand as she slowly made her way towards the light brown wolf.

It didn't run away as Rosina knelt down in front of the furry animal and kept out her hand, petting the top of the wolf's head and stared into its turquoise colored eyes. She stared deep into them, as did the wolf with her own eyes as Rosina tried to piece everything together. The sound of a branch snapping behind Rosina brought her to quickly stand up straight and spin around, seeing that there was no one there except for woods. She turned back towards the wolf but saw it had disappeared, Jesse taking its place as his turquoise colored eyes stared into Rosina's dark ones.

"Jesse?" Rosina asked, his light brown hair shining in the sunlight which peeked through the high trees.

"You can't trust him, Rosina. Darkness will only consume you." Jesse said in a fierce voice.

"Who, Jesse? Who can't I trust?" Rosina asked in confusion.

"He's nothing but evil, and everything he touches just dies. You can't go into the shadows, because if you do then you'll be seduced by evil that shouldn't walk this earth. Don't ever trust him, Rosina." Jesse responded.

"You have to tell me who it is! Please!" Rosina begged, though Jesse gently pushed her up against a nearby tree.

"I'll protect you from him, Rosina. I promise I will. I won't allow him to drag you down to the depths of Hell." Jesse said, connecting his eyes with Rosina's. As she stared at them her eyes widened in shock, gently placing a hand on Jesse's cheek.

"You're the wolf..." Jesse smiled at Rosina's words, having put the pieces together as she looked into his turquoise colored eyes.

"I'll protect you. I promise." Jesse whispered, pressing his body against Rosina's and connected his lips with hers. At first she was shocked and taken completely off guard, but after a few moments she melted into the kiss, allowing Jesse's hands to wander her entire body. She slipped her hands beneath Jesse's shirt and rubbed his strong, muscular chest, deepening the kiss which he welcomed. He tore the brunette's shirt completely in half down the middle and exposed a black laced bra, Rosina discarding the shirt to the ground as she pulled Jesse closer to her without breaking the passionate kiss. After a few moments however Jesse looked up and broke the kiss, his gaze falling on something behind Rosina as a warning growl erupted from his throat, the iris in both eyes turning golden yellow. The sky slowly darkened by rainclouds as the sun was hidden, all of the beams of light peeking through the trees dying to nothing.

"Jesse?" Rosina questioned, seeing the male's eyes. She turned her head in the direction where Jesse was looking but saw nothing there, the brunette turning back around only to have Caleb replace Jesse. "Caleb?" Rosina gasped.

"You can only choose one of us, while the other dies." Caleb said, now his body being pressed up against Rosina.

"So who is it going to be?" Jesse asked as he stepped out from behind the tree Rosina was pressed against, his eyes back to normal.

"I...I don't know. I really like you both. Why does the other have to die?" Rosina asked, not realizing she was whispering out of fear.

"Because that's how it has to be." Caleb responded. Both males began to press up against Rosina's body and touch her in certain places which sent bolts of electricity to flow through her, her body craving for both Jesse's and Caleb's touch.

"I don't want to choose." Rosina said in a sigh of pleasure as Jesse kissed her collarbone and down to the edge of her bra while Caleb kissed the other side of Rosina's neck.

"You have to choose." Jesse murmured, the very tip of his tongue tracing slightly inside the cup of her bra.

"I'll make the decision easy for you then." Caleb said as he suddenly gripped a hold of Jesse's neck, his body turning into dozens of Vampire Bats and all flew away.

"Jesse!" Rosina gasped in shock, only her and Caleb remaining in the woods now.

"You had to make a choice, but you didn't want to, so I made it for you." Caleb said as he began to lean in towards Rosina.

"But is he oka-" Rosina was cut off by Caleb's lips connecting with hers, all traces of Jesse leaving her mind as Rosina pulled Caleb to her, their mouths exploring each other. Caleb broke the kiss and replaced it by placing his lips on Rosina's neck and kissed her skin softly, the brunette letting out a small moan when the Vampire brushed his hands over her chest.

A sudden sharp sting stung through Rosina's neck however as she winced in pain, warm liquid beginning to trickle down her neck. She brushed her fingertips over the liquid as Caleb continued to bite where the stinging sensation was coming from, Rosina seeing the dark crimson colored liquid slide in between her fingers.

"Blood..." Rosina whispered to herself, to which Caleb released her neck to look at the brunette in front of him. His mouth was stained with her blood, a pair of sharp Vampire fangs being revealed at the sapphire iris in each of his eyes were glowing a bright blue, the Vampire giving her a deadly smirk.

"You really should had picked him." Caleb chuckled, the sun beginning to beam down through the trees again which made contact with Caleb's skin. His skin began to slowly peel away and burn as Rosina's eyes widened in shock.

"Caleb..." Rosina gasped, though the smirk was still on his face.

"You should had stayed on the path in the woods as well." Caleb chuckled, baring his fangs and sank them deep into Rosina's neck, the brunette letting out a horrible scream...

The next morning Rosina screamed herself awake from the nightmare and quickly sat up, sweat covering her body as she let out quick, deep breaths. Her hand quickly went to her neck and brushed her fingertips along the smooth skin, the brunette letting out a sigh in relief as she looked at her hand and found no traces of blood. That nightmare felt incredibly real which frightened Rosina, and even though she kept thinking to herself that it were only a dream, something about it nagged at the brunette, like it were some kind of warning. A warning was absolutely insane though because it had revealed Jesse being the wolf in the woods, which wasn't even possible.

"Mommy?" Allison called out from her crib, Rosina's scream waking up the toddler. Before Rosina could respond to her daughter however footsteps running up the attic stairs could be heard, the door trying to open but was locked by the top bolt.

"Rosina?" Bill called from the other side of the door. "Are you okay? I heard you scream."

"I'm fine dad." Rosina responded, standing up from the bed and walking to the door. She unlocked the bolt and allowed the door to swing open, her father standing there with Hanna right behind him. "Just a nightmare." Rosina sighed, looking over towards the window as the morning's sunlight peeked through the shades.

"You can't hide behind the sunlight forever." The terrifying voice from the nightmare came to Rosina's mind, the brunette walking over to all of the windows and pulling up the shades to allow the sunlight to pour into the room.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hanna asked as her and Bill entered the attic.

"I'm okay." Rosina nodded, walking over to the crib and picking up Allison to bring her downstairs for breakfast. Both Rosina and Jesse had the day off of work today so they planned on going to the mall with their daughters to buy them more Summer and Fall clothes, so the day of shopping will hopefully distract Rosina from her disturbing nightmare.

Jesse and Rosina sat on a black leather couch together that was displayed in the middle of the large hallway inside the mall, a few shopping bags of clothes resting by their legs as they watched the two toddlers play a few feet in front of them. There was a platform built into the floor where if a person stepped on it then it would change colors, so Allison and Rebecca were enjoying themselves and played on the platform together. Both Jesse and Rosina laughed at their children's' excitement, the two parents relieved that the toddlers got along so well.

"I had a really good day today." Jesse commented as he turned his head to look at Rosina, who only sat an inch away from him.

"Me too." Rosina chuckled as she turned to Jesse. "It feels good to be able to hang out with someone and not have to worry about who is going to keep an eye on Ally. I know my uncle Hank doesn't mind but I still feel a bit bad, and when he refuses to take money for watching her doesn't help either."

"Yeah. Normally I don't really go out with my other friends that often because of that same reason with my parents. They won't take any money either, which bothers me." Jesse responded. "Plus my friends always go out to bars, so I want to be a responsible father for Rebecca. Just going out to the mall with someone who has a child as well just feels so much better."

"Exactly." Rosina smiled, to which Jesse instantly returned it.

"We should hang out like this more often, since your leg is healed up now. Like take our daughters to the park or something, or even to the public pool that is right down the street from your house since the weather is still pretty hot." Jesse suggested.

"I think that would be a really good idea." Rosina agreed. "Do you want to go to the pool tomorrow? I have off work again."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I have work tomorrow but not until four o'clock that afternoon. How does meeting up in front of the pool at eleven tomorrow morning sound? It opens at eleven so there won't be that many people there yet."

"That sounds perfect then." Rosina chuckled. The brunette began to stare deep into Jesse's turquoise colored eyes as her smile faded, drowning in the memory of her nightmare.

It didn't run away as Rosina knelt down in front of the furry animal and kept out her hand, petting the top of the wolf's head and stared into its turquoise colored eyes. She stared deep into them, as did the wolf with her own eyes as Rosina tried to piece everything together. The sound of a branch snapping behind Rosina brought her to quickly stand up straight and spin around, seeing that there was no one there except for woods. She turned back towards the wolf but saw it had disappeared, Jesse taking its place as his turquoise colored eyes stared into Rosina's dark ones.

"Jesse?" Rosina asked, his light brown hair shining in the sunlight which peeked through the high trees.

"You can't trust him, Rosina. Darkness will only consume you." Jesse said in a fierce voice.

"Who, Jesse? Who can't I trust?" Rosina asked in confusion.

"He's nothing but evil, and everything he touches just dies. You can't go into the shadows, because if you do then you'll be seduced by evil that shouldn't walk this earth. Don't ever trust him, Rosina." Jesse responded.

"You have to tell me who it is! Please!" Rosina begged, though Jesse gently pushed her up against a nearby tree.

"I'll protect you from him, Rosina. I promise I will. I won't allow him to drag you down to the depths of Hell." Jesse said, connecting his eyes with Rosina's. As she stared at them her eyes widened in shock, gently placing a hand on Jesse's cheek.

"You're the wolf..." Jesse smiled at Rosina's words, having put the pieces together as she looked into his turquoise colored eyes.

"I'll protect you. I promise." Jesse whispered, pressing his body against Rosina's and connected his lips with hers.

"Rosina?" Jesse asked in concern when it looked as though she were staring right through him, the young woman blinking away the memory as she looked down. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Rosina nodded, looking back up to the male as a worried expression crossed his features. "Just thinking."

"About what?" Jesse asked, though Rosina was silent as another memory from the dream entered her mind.

"You have to choose." Jesse murmured, the very tip of his tongue tracing slightly inside the cup of her bra.

"I'll make the decision easy for you then." Caleb said as he suddenly gripped a hold of Jesse's neck, his body turning into dozens of Vampire Bats and all flew away.

"Jesse!" Rosina gasped in shock, only her and Caleb remaining in the woods now.

"Rosina?" Jesse asked again, though this time she remained silent as the rest of the memory overcame her.

"You had to make a choice, but you didn't want to, so I made it for you." Caleb said as he began to lean in towards Rosina.

"But is he oka-" Rosina was cut off by Caleb's lips connecting with hers, all traces of Jesse leaving her mind as Rosina pulled Caleb to her, their mouths exploring each other. Caleb broke the kiss and replaced it by placing his lips on Rosina's neck and kissed her skin softly, the brunette letting out a small moan when the Vampire brushed his hands over her chest.

A sudden sharp sting stung through Rosina's neck however as she winced in pain, warm liquid beginning to trickle down her neck. She brushed her fingertips over the liquid as Caleb continued to bite where the stinging sensation was coming from, Rosina seeing the dark crimson colored liquid slide in between her fingers.

"Blood..." Rosina whispered to herself, to which Caleb released her neck to look at the brunette in front of him. His mouth was stained with her blood, a pair of sharp Vampire fangs being revealed at the sapphire iris in each of his eyes were glowing a bright blue, the Vampire giving her a deadly smirk.

"You really should had picked him." Caleb chuckled, the sun beginning to beam down through the trees again which made contact with Caleb's skin. His skin began to slowly peel away and burn as Rosina's eyes widened in shock.

"Caleb..." Rosina gasped, though the smirk was still on his face.

"You should had stayed on the path in the woods as well." Caleb chuckled, baring his fangs and sank them deep into Rosina's neck, the brunette letting out a horrible scream...

Rosina let out a small gasp as she forced herself out of the memory of the nightmare, her body beginning to slightly shake from fear as Jesse closed the space between them and place a hand softly on her cheek, his face only inches from hers as worry clouded his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jesse asked, though Rosina couldn't meet his gaze as she looked down.

"I... I had this really strange and disturbing nightmare last night that seemed so real. You were in it, and Caleb was in it, and..." Rosina forced herself to meet Jesse's gaze, locking her eyes with his. What was she supposed to say? Accuse Jesse of being the wolf and Caleb being a Vampire because of some random nightmare? To Rosina the nightmare didn't feel random, no matter how crazy it made her sound. It felt real, and Rosina was beginning to think somehow the nightmare was real too, that it was trying to give her clues.

"You had a screwed up nightmare, but that's all it was; a nightmare." Jesse spoke softly to try and stop Rosina's trembling. "Whatever your nightmare was, it can't hurt you. You're awake, here at the mall with your daughter, my daughter and me. You're here with me, Rosina. Everything is going to be okay, I promise."

"I'll protect you. I promise." Jesse whispered, pressing his body against Rosina's and connected his lips with hers.

Rosina's trembling died down as Jesse rubbed his thumb along her cheek, the brunette giving a nod as she offered a small smile towards Jesse. He smiled back, though the two didn't pull away from each other at first. Bolts of electricity flowed through both Jesse and Rosina as she placed her hand on top of Jesse's that was on her cheek, the two parents beginning to slowly lean in for a kiss. Right when their lips lightly brushed up against each others the sound of both the toddler's laughter snapped both Rosina and Jesse back to reality, the two of them looking at the toddlers as they ran in a circle on the platform, the colors changing with each step. Both Rosina and Jesse chuckled as their own daughters, the warmth of Jesse's hand still lingering on Rosina's cheek even after he had pulled it away.