View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Say what?" The twins looked over to Caroline as she spoke, while joining Kiseki on the couch. The dark haired Vampire seemed to relax when she gently wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"About the baby. Kiseki wants a girl." Kotomi responded with a chuckle as Ashley sat next to Ichiru, whose attention went to the toddlers as they ran circles around the couches with Raven chasing them.

"I've been leaning towards a girl too." Caroline giggled as she looked at Kiseki with a big smile, bringing him to return it just before she leaned over and kissed him. Ichiru noticed Scarlet trip over her own feet and begin to fall toward the open fireplace, which brought him to quickly rise to his feet, but Ashley beat him to the task.

"Scarlet!" She darted over to the toddler like a bullet and caught her as Kiseki and Caroline broke their kiss to see what had happened.

"Is she okay?" Kol asked, to which the brunette nodded and gave a sigh.

"How many times has your father and I told the two of you to stay away from the fireplace?" She asked the toddlers as Ichiru sank back down on the couch with a soft sigh, mostly out of relief.

"A lot..." Abigail responded as she looked down, a pout on both hers and Scarlet's faces.

"And what did I say would happen if you guys played too close to the fireplace again?" Ashley asked, and this time Scarlet looked away.

"That we would go in time-out..."

"Exactly." Ashley gently put the toddler down and pointed to the stairs. "The two of you upstairs. Now." Both toddlers quickly ran up the stairs with the brunette following. Damon chuckled, bringing Ashley to look over to him. "Don't make me put you in time-out too."

"I'd like to see you try." Damon grinned, to which Ashley smirked and disappeared up the stairs.

"She's a really good mother." Diana commented as Isobel nodded in agreement.

"Her and Ichiru have really come a long way." She said with a smile as she looked over to Ichiru, who finally managed a smile of his own.

"I hope I'll be a good mother as Ashley." Diana said as she looked at the group.

"I hope I do too." Caroline added with a smile, and Kiseki wrapped an arm around her.

“I’m sure you will.”

"Where's Abigail and Scarlet?" Stefan asked once Ashley had returned downstairs.

"Abigail is in mine and Ichiru's room while Scarlet is in her own room. The twins have to sit on the beds for fifteen minutes without talking, which was why I separated them." Ashley responded.

"You're mean." Damon joked as Ashley laughed and joined Ichiru on the couch.

"I'm not mean. They have to learn to listen to the house rules."

"Nope. You're just mean." Damon responded as Ashley stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well since you guys want a girl then we can finally go baby shopping!" Lexi said in excitement as she looked over to Caroline. "Let's go right now!"

"But the mall is closing." Caroline said with a laugh as she looked out the window, where the sun was beginning to set.

"Exactly, which means that we compel some security guards to let us in, we'll shop without an annoying crowd, compel the guards to erase the security tapes and then compel them to forget they ever saw us!" Lexi answered. "And only girls allowed. This is officially a girl's night out."

"Fine." Caroline giggled, and Ichiru couldn’t help but laugh at the pout Kiseki gave.

"I'm actually gonna stay home since I'm really tired." Kotomi said as she rubbed her eyes, bringing both of the twins and Aiden to look at her in concern, since she hardly ever mentioned being tired. Aiden had noticed her acting strangely and had already guessed that something was wrong - especially when he had noticed her rubbing her temples only a few minutes before.

"I'm gonna stay home too to help Ichiru put the girls to bed for school tomorrow. I have a feeling that since they're in time-out they're going to be brats when it's time for them to sleep." Ashley said as she looked at Ichiru with a smile, and the dark haired teen returned it. "You know how spiteful they can be with their grudges."

"Is it just the four of us then?" Isobel asked as she looked over to Caroline, Lexi, and Diana.

"Yeah I'll go. Even though it's far too early to know that the gender is I can still get an idea for what to buy." Diana said as she placed her hand up to her stomach while Damon wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Aiden’s attention went back to Kotomi as Damon teased the young Witch, the knowledge that something was wrong now beginning to bother him more.

"Let's start going." Caroline said with a laugh, giving the now pouting Kiseki another kiss before standing up from the couch. Aiden sat down beside Kotomi and gently put an arm around her.

Are you okay? You don’t look so well. He asked her telepathically, knowing that she probably wouldn’t want to discuss it out loud and worry the others - it was clear that Ichiru and Kiseki had caught on as well, despite the latter’s current pouting.

After grabbing her bag from the counter, Caroline opened the front door, but took a step back with a shocked expression instead. Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden looked at the Vampire standing on the other side with an expression of rage written all over his face, and instantly the light atmosphere of the room dropped. That kind of expression certainly couldn’t come with good news.

“Finn?” Kiseki was the first to speak after realizing who it was, shock and confusion replacing his previous pout. “What are you doing here?”

“Did something happen?” Ichiru added.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."