View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: NES2 Vs. Sheepat

I was just about to consider not hamstringing the battlers when they each pulled out a red and white ball. The cowards were retreating! I seathed as I spat,"What. Do. They. Think. They're. Doing."

"Relax. The battle will continue. They're just changing the Pokemon battling, that's all."

Apparently, Miss Pauling is psychic. Not three seconds after she completed that statement, I turned to the screen and saw two more of the cute vicious things. One looked like a dog and the other appeared to be a weasel of some sort.

Sheepat

Lexington (Mienfoo) Male
Ability: Regenerator
Signature: None
HP: 100
ENG: 100

NES2

[Baxter] Growlithe (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Sig Move: None
HP: 100
ENG: 100

The weasel was faster this time. It rushed the little dog and struck it directly in the side with an arm reminding of stone. But the weasel seemed to be more tired from this than the dog.
Accuracy rolled 15 where more than 80 would be a miss. (Lexington: -26ENG; Baxter: -21HP)

The dog decided to counter this with the simple maneuver of chewing. It bit down as hard as it could on the weasel's arm. The weasel shook it off, but the dog drew quite a bit of blood.
Accuracy rolled 90, over 100 would be a miss. Effect rolled 5 from set of 1-5 (1 lowers Def of target). (Baxter: -18ENG; Lexington: -11HP)

Sheepat

Lexington (Mienfoo) Male
Ability: Regenerator
Signature: None
HP: 89
ENG: 74

NES2

[Baxter] Growlithe (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Sig Move: None
HP: 79
ENG: 82

This took a little longer than it should have. Sorry.