View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post
(Oh, wow, sorry! Just realized I made a typo back there--it should read, "Did Bug mistake the Budew..." Fixed! ^^')

The appearance of a flying type breaks the resolve of some of the Budew--they know their weaknesses, and certainly don't want to risk their own well-being. The bitten Budew, however, does not stand down. He stares at you defiantly, his anger stronger than his fear. He does seem confused, however, that you're offering to help him.

The Budew watches warily as you take out the potion. He flinches as you try to spray him with the substance, but as surrounded by his comrades as he is, he can't run away. After a moment, you see his angry expression soften. The bite wound seems to heal right before your eyes. The other Budew chatter amongst themselves in happiness, relief, and awe. The lead Budew relaxes.

Your kind actions must have placated the Budew, for they suddenly start dispersing. Finally, you are allowed to get to your sickly Sewaddle. Yet one of the Budew seems grateful to you. It waddles up to you and drops something shiny at your feet before running off.

JC obtained 5 stars!

Trainer: JC
Currently: Wonders on to Route 5
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC moves in quickly sweeping his arms around the little swaddle.
"This doesnt look good, I dont have any antidotes on me..We are going to have to head back to Zenith Town right away."
JC takes out the pokeballs calling back the rest of the team, except Ash.
"Alright Ash we gotta go! " JC takes off running

Leaving Route 5 for Zenith Town

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List