View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: Dark Moonlight vs Judge Dredd

Someone please remind me why in the hell I'm in a haunted house right now. Oh ya, that's right, money. I'm broke. Which means that I either move my ass, or get evicted. I chose the former.

Anyway, haunted house. I was sent here because of "the circus atmosphere" surrounding it, and I was to rid the house of the ghost Pokemon here. In the interest of not getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter, I brought Hendricks, my Scrafty, and Virgo, my Gothitelle, along.

Surprise, some idiots decided to have a battle here. Not now, but a while ago. From the marks in the arena like room, I might be able to divine what happened. Let's see...

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Sig move: None
HP: 100
ENG: 100

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
Ability: Volt Absorb
Signature Move: None
HP: 100
ENG: 100

Hm. I have Virgo float me around the room so I can analyze details as I put Hendricks at the door to fend off any ghosts trying to pick me off. I find traces of a Substitute in a certain place. As I try to put them together in my head, they appear to have come from a Rotom.
(Wisp: -9 ENG, Sub (25%))

The opposition appears to then have attempted to use Confuse Ray, based on the color of the floor: the chemicals of the floor react to produce those colors under very specific wavelengths of light. It was apparent that this was definitely a Confuse Ray. I can't be sure, but I think these wavelengths for Confuse Ray are consistent with that of a Chinchou. It hit the Substitute, apparently, so it failed.
(Lectern: -5ENG)

The Rotom apparently decided against getting mad. Instead, it got even. Again I saw the (slightly different, since a Rotom performed it) colors indicating a Confuse Ray. Based on the blood found around where the Chinchou probably would have been, the move was successful.
Accuracy Roll was 70, miss at over 100. (Wisp: -5ENG; Lectern: CFS)

The blood I found around the place where the Chinchou would have been is consistent with Confusion Damage, indicating that the Chinchou hurt itself.
Confusion Roll was 7588 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Lectern successfully carrying out its orders. (Lectern: -3HP)

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Sig move: None
HP: 75
ENG: 86
Sub (25%)

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
Ability: Volt Absorb
Signature Move: None
HP: 97
ENG: 95
CFS