Thread: Navi Town
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:30 AM
akmal89 Offline

Default Re: Navi Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
(It's just Zayna who's wearing the blanket, btw ;) )

Official's Post

Marcus

Marcus’ eyebrows fly upwards. “Just beginning? Is that so? Well, in that case, congratulations boy! What an exciting time it is for you!” He chuckles, “No, no—Umby’s never wrong! I think I can see it in you, too: the potential to be a powerful Trainer one day. Say, why don’t we return to the school? I could show you a thing or two about battling.”

__________________________________________________ _____________
Normal Trainer Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Visiting with Akmal and Marcus

I stood by waiting politely as Marcus talked with a Trainer who had appeared with an Umbreon. My thoughts began to stray when suddenly the stranger—Akmal, I believe—asked me a question.

I laughed weakly in reply. “Um, well… It’s a little chillier than I’m used to… and, well…” My cheeks probably blushed again. “I forgot to bring a coat.”

I really hoped the guy didn’t ask me how I could forget a coat in the middle of winter… It was a long and very complicated story that I’m sure no one would believe. Hoping to encourage a subject change, I agreed with Marcus, “Sure, I’ll come along.”

Being inside sure sounded nice right then.
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Visiting Trainer School again

"I see okay I won't asked why haha" Akmal laughed after getting some explanation.
"Sure I don't mind visiting the school again~" Akmal went to the Trainer school again with Marcus and Zayna.