View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(able?) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???
[Damien is still unconscious at the moment]

Spindle the Ariados
Spindle/Ariados (able)
(the others are with Damien)

As I followed the strange beings, I crossed an opening. It was dark and even I would have missed it if I wasn't roaming past it. A chilly breeze gave it away. On this breeze I detected the scent of Markus and Yellow. It seemed like they should be close enough.

I found myself with a choice. I could either abandon my trainer to seek help that I may not be able to reach, or I could continue following the limp body of my trainer. I assumed he was still alive, but if I did follow my trainer I would face impossible odds. I knew I needed help if I was to have a remote chance to save him. I had no choice but to abandon my trainer to seek the assistance of my allies. I hoped that they would be enough to help me reclaim my trainer. With a sigh, I headed down this hidden pathway to find Yellow and Markus.

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.