View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Mara Region [Fakedex and other stuff]

Number one was the initial one I wanted to post the others were extra ones that I was considering. I could look through with a great more thoroughness and come up with some more difficult challenges if you would like.

Sorry, I was not familiar with Durant. I haven't learned all of the newest Pokemon yet.

True an Aye-aye is a lemur, but even as a lemur it has such unique specialization that it is quite different from the rest of its species.

I saw those poison types they were well done, unexpected, and quite original, but they aren't exactly what I mean. By unconventional, I was talking about less organic beings such as Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, or the newest ones Trabbish and Garbodor[hopeing I got those right assuming organic is the right term]
One could also include Gulpin and Swallot because they are based off of a stomach.

The fossil Pokemon was an uber derp on my account, I even remember seeing them. A dodo bird... that is hilarious.

I did not catch the llama update.

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-03-2013 at 07:05 AM.