Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata
Currently: Digging the last hole

After shaking for a while the Pokeball finally came to a stop. ''Damn, almost thought he was going to get out of it. How should I name you?'' I kept thinking a name for about a minute or so until I had a decent name in mind. ''I'll name you Cage.''

I put Cage's Pokeball in my belt and called back Rick. ''Come back Rick, you deserve a rest.'' I then went over to the last stick and started digging.

Official's Post

Luis makes his way over to the last spot. He stopped for a moment to think about it. Was this cages stuff or was there more to this. As he digs up the last box he gets a strange feeling. He looks around but fails to see anything.

Luis goes back to digging. When he finds the last box he flips it open. The box is filled with charms ?? A little confused he stands up. In the dark shadow of the room something runs passed. Before he can called out his pokemon the swift little cat type knocked the pokeballs into the dirt.

A wild Meowth has appeared !!
you are not without pokemon in a dark tunnel. Write a story about your battle or capture !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List