View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(The Unown following us are cured, are a now slightly different than the others. Also my way of showing infection is different than yours. Also Yellow can heal your pokemon if you ask her. Last the Unown should not be biased against a person, referring to his action would be okay but these things basically look through time. They would be more than opinions.)

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Yellow looked to Markus.
"Down here all I have is my smiles...I will not let this place take that from me. The Unowns are connected..each becoming more powerful as the get closer.."

Yellow smiles at Markus again, looking back at Ariados
"we are not alone in this fight.."

Unown Y floated around

#W#E# #A#R#E# #C#O#N#F#U#S#E#D# #B#Y# #T#H#I#S# #O#N#E#S# #U#N#D#E#R#S#T#A#N#D#I#N#G# #O#F# #U#S#

Unown M

#T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #H#A#S# #S#E#E#N# #T#H#E# #B#I#R#D# #O#F# #L#I#G#H#T#. #T#H#E# #S#H#E# #W#O#U#L#D# #B#E# #H#A#P#P#Y# #B#Y# #I#T#S# #I#N#T#R#U#S#I#O#N#

Unowns lead the group deepers into the Ruins. As the get further down the path they start to notice more writing on the wall.

Unown M

#W#E# #M#U#S#T# #H#U#R#R#Y# #I#F# #I#T# #F#I#N#D#S# #T#H#E# #P#H#O#E#N#I#X# #I#N# #T#H#E# #T#O#M#B# #O#F# #M#A#X#. #W#E# #A#L#L# #W#I#L#L# #F#A#L#L# #I#N#T#O# #T#H#E# #S#H#A#D#O#W#S#. #W#I#T#H# #T#R#A#I#N#E#R# #M#A#R#K#U#S# #H#E#R#E# #A#N#D# #T#R#A#I#N#E#R# #M#E#G#H#A#N# #M#A#K#I#N#G# #H#E#R# #W#A#Y# #T#O# #T#H#E# #T#O#M#B# #W#E# #M#A#Y# #F#A#C#E# #A# #T#I#M#E# #P#A#R#A#D#O#X#

The paces seems to speed up.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List