Old 01-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Navi Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Meeting a stranger

"Ow this doesn't seems good.. I need to calm this situation" Akmal thought

"Urmm excuse me mister I don't really know you but can't you just ask nicely of what you need to know. There's no need to fight right?" Akmal tried to talk to the stranger.

"Shut up!! What do you know" the stranger shouted.

"This won't end well I guess and he doesn't seems to be a nice person"

"Vuelo Sand Attack, Pyro use Confuse Ray" Akmal tried to make a run.

Vuelo's Sand Attack whips ups the dust from the floor into the Mightyena's eyes; the wolf-like creature howls in frustration as he is momentarily blinded. If that wasn't enough to disable it, Pyro's Confuse Ray tops the cake. The mysterious Trainer's Pokemon sways unsteadily on its feet; being both blind and confused, it has no chance of attack.

"Clever," the darkly clad stranger smirks. He returns his wolf, but just as he reaches for another Poke Ball, Zayna releases one of her own. A Pidgeotto appears in the school, flapping her wings challengingly.

"I think you'd better leave," Zayna narrows her eyes at the stranger.

The mysterious trainer scowls, but glances at Akmal's and Zayna's Pokemon. Turning to Marcus, he says, "You know something... I know you do... One day, I'll find out the truth for myself..."

With those words, the stranger storms from the school.

Marcus breathes a sigh of relief. Turning to Akmal, he says, "Thank you for your help, Akmal. I have no idea what he was going on about, but I couldn't believe he tried to hurt my Umbreon..."

With a sigh, Marcus takes out a Poke Ball and returns his fallen Pokemon.

"That was a pretty clever strategy of yours, Akmal," Marcus continues. "You knew that the Mightyena was too strong for your Pokemon, but you effectively disabled it without hurting your own teammates. You said you were just a beginner, but I think you already have a good knowledge of your Pokemon--perhaps Umby really did see something in you. I don't suppose you need lessons from an old timer like me." He smiles. "Well, you're probably itching to get back on your adventure--but let me thank you with this."

Akmal obtained a Timer Ball!

"Smart thinking there, Akmal," Zayna adds with a smile of her own. "We should have a battle something."