Thread: Route 1
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:09 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

As Luis is finding a way out of the underground tunnel, he hears a sound...Something like a Pokemon's cry... Luis turns around and...

...find nothing.

Proceed.
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata
Currently: Still searching for an exit. Weeeeee.

While looking for an exit or at least a path I could follow, something caught my attantion. It was a sound, like a Pokemon cry. I decide to turn around with Rick's Pokeball at hand, just in case. After scanning the area as best as I could, I didn't find anything in the shadows of the passage. ''I swear I heard something, maybe it's just my imagination.'' I decide to keep looking, not paying too much attention to what happened but I need to advance carefully.

''Cage, come out.'' Knowing that he was weakened from the previous battle he had I grab him and put it on my head. ''Know, you must be tired from a while ago but I need your help finding a way out.'' Cage was still freshly caught and as such he wasn't to happy to be receiving orders. ''Please, you have been in this tunnel longer than me. Maybe you know of a way out. I promise that I'll get you all the berries you want when we get out.'' After saying this last words Cage started sniffing around, hopefully he can get us out.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737