View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(able?) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???
(engage Damien? Did I go to the dark side? lol)
Damien is limp on the floor. He is not sure if he is still unconscious.

Spindle the Ariados
Spindle/Ariados (able)
(the others are with Damien)

(If for no other reason than to help avoid confusion, I am going to state for our Chrome buddies that I am posting as the Ariados, Spindle.)

I continue down the stairs alongside my human companions. We were moving at a quick pace. We came to the bottom. As we went further I felt more fear, but that only told me that the enemy was near. I began to grow angry, and I forced myself onward.

The dark man and his green Ursaring were standing in the center after a strange display from the Unown. They spun like beings that were possessed. They formed a perfect wall around our enemies.

The large green Ursaring set my trainer down on the floor. I felt an emotion that was a mixture of fear and anger. It was a strange emotion. I was not sure what to make of it.

I saw the strangers that seemed to always be another obstacle. This wasn't improving my mood. I felt the need to lash out. I wasn't sure who to lash out at yet.

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-07-2013 at 11:40 PM.