Actually, do not want. I am not liking this on so many levels.
NES2's List Of Complaints
- I wanted a Hoenn R/S/E remake!
- More Colosseum would have been nice too!
- I wanted Pokemon Dash 2 over another Generation!
- Way too soon, the last game released what, last year?
- That 3D! It isn't Pokemon! Pokemon are cool-looking sprites!
- The starters look awful!
- The legendary Pokemon look awful!
- That trainers looks awful!
- X? Y? What is this, "Chromosomes: The Game"?
- As an owner of a 3DS, even I didn't want this game to be platform-exclusive!
- France!? The region is FRANCE!?
- What is this!? Why is this happening!? Why change what works!? HELP ME ARCEUS!
I know this is a Pokemon Forum, so I'm probably the only "OH PLEASE GOD NO" opinion here. But for me, as a person who loved Pokemon and had it as a part of his childhood like most of us here, it is too much, too soon.
So there you have it. I know it won't change anything and Nintendo will roll in cash anyways, but jeez, Pokemon is different now. It smells of cash-in.
You may cast your glares now.