01-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Announced! New Pokemon Screen caps!
Originally Posted by NES2
Actually, do not want. I am not liking this on so many levels.
NES2's List Of Complaints
- I wanted a Hoenn R/S/E remake!
- More Colosseum would have been nice too!
- I wanted Pokemon Dash 2 over another Generation!
- Way too soon, the last game released what, last year?
- That 3D! It isn't Pokemon! Pokemon are cool-looking sprites!
- The starters look awful!
- The legendary Pokemon look awful!
- That trainers looks awful!
- X? Y? What is this, "Chromosomes: The Game"?
- As an owner of a 3DS, even I didn't want this game to be platform-exclusive!
- France!? The region is FRANCE!?
- What is this!? Why is this happening!? Why change what works!? HELP ME ARCEUS!
*begins casting glares*
- I DIDN'T LOL. They're probably waiting after XY so it can be in MARVELOUS 3D. :D
- More? xD If they made a similar game, it wouldn't be called Colosseum 2 or anything. xD I agree, that'd be nice though, but it'd only be for the Wii.
- That's really unlikely. D: Dash was pretty down in the dumps in sales.
- The faster the better! :D
- 3D MAKE ERRYTHIN' BETTER
- Complete glares being cast now. The starers are so cute and adorable and...*pukes rainbows*
- I agree with you there. xD I like the deer though. They Y one is...ewie.
- Eh, they look alright imo. Jaye likes the male one though. Never saw much of the female.
- Since XYZ are the coordinates of a 3D grid, this is most likely what they're based on. Pokemon X is likely to follow. o:
- NO NOT FRANCE. It has France-like landmarks, like a tower similar to the Eiffel Tower. Like Castelia is based on New York City. o:
- It's making it better, not 'fixing' it. D: