View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
OK let's go aipom let's work together *takes lead and looks for berries all around within safe distance*
Official's Post

After awhile of searching the little monkey type seems restless. With no berries in site the little takes off into the woods. You give chase and follow it into a secret patch of trees. In there you find yourself surrounded by Berries !

As you go to get some you notice something move ! The little buneary jumps out of a patch of grass!

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Looking for Pokemon

Route 2 wasn't much of a change from Route 1, at least aesthetically, trees to the north and rock to the south. ''I'm sure that I won't be going near any rocks for a while. Maybe I'll check near the trees for Pokemon, we need to balance our team out.'' I kept walking and looking around near the trees and in some bushes.

It didn't take long until I saw some trees rustling. Excited about the thought of wild Pokemon, I started walking a little bit faster just to find it was just a person and his Aipom. ''Huh? Celestia sure has its fair amount of weirdos.'' Feeling a bit down after this discovery I resumed my search for my next partner.

Entered Route 2 through Route 1
Official's Post

The hidden under ground tunnel had brought you to the edge of Route 2, or did it...The tunnel had cut across some of Route 2. As you walked along you had no idea that you had just went through a short cut !

You can take 6 hours off your time on Route 2 thanks to a short cut !

Your search takes you to the edge of the woods. Seems to be rather quite here. Do you take a break here or continue searching for pokemon ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Party: Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: entering route 2

I ran past the route 2 sign with Slink in my arms. Artemis was a fair distance behind me, and I was probably more than halfway between her and the town. To the west I heard running water. I ran towards it and found a small creek. Maybe connecting to the one where Artemis and I fought the shadow monsters. There was movement in the bushes. Maybe pokemon who drink here?
I put Slink near the water and he had a drink. He instantly looked healthier. He was dehydrated!
I looked at the map on my pokegear. According to that I wasn't far from the next town. I decided to continue to there and wait for Artemis there. When slink had enough to drink, I called him back to his pokeball and continued walking towards the next town.

Official's Post

Cobalt feeling refreshed after getting water continues down the path. A slight shake under his feet caused him to pause for a moment. As he continued he felt the earth sake again..Cobalt looked to his pokemon who seemed to be fixated on something to the north.

Do you check it out ??

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-09-2013 at 10:14 PM.