View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

(Latio you have to keep the names of your team in your title to.)

Name: Dark Dredd
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)

Shadow Pokemon

(Shadow Pokemon Get a +10 )

The man walked forward as the Unown cleared a path for him. Yellow looked down as she noitce his eyes were black. Each person could see the person in front of them but couldnt really make out what he looked like. He turned towards the most vocal person there. Without moving finger Markus lifted off the ground. He then turned to the others who were lifted off the ground.

His arm lifted and shadow pokeballs seem to form out of the very shadow that surrounded him. Each Member struggled to move and watch helpless as a pokeball floated right off there belt or out of their bag. The creature seemed to let out a subtitle smile.

The balls floated around for a moment. Soon two more appear and the pokemon drop out. The trainers are dropped quickly and slam into the stone floor. (Shadow Pokemon have no type weakness. They are also shiny because I couldnt recolor them. So just pretend they are dark..lol also until I say you got them back they official are dredds pokemon.)

Unown D (Damien's)

Noctowl (Alyssia's)

Furret (Seth's)

Bellsprout (Frita's)

Butterfree (Markus's)

Gastly (Luna's)

Unown E (Lee's)

Having released the shadow pokeballs the man goes back into the ring.

Seth hits the ground hard. Letting out a groan. He pushes himself up..
"My my Ledian ! " He rushes over to it and he gets knocked back by it. Seth gets up.
"We gotta fight our own pokemon!"

Yellow comes down landing on her knee. She sits up trying to rub massage the pain. She takes a second to get up. Looking at Markus.
"Im missing a pokeball but I dont see my pokemon out there." she checks through her pokeballs.

"Oh no.."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 03-15-2013 at 01:19 AM.