Thread: Navi Town
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Navi Town

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: Healing Gwaine

As I saw the 'Welcome to Navi Town' Sign, I ran towards what looked like a pokemon center. Lucky for me the line wasn't too big. I left Gwaine and Slink with the nurses there, and went for a bit of shopping. I found a local Pokemart, where I made a few purchases ( here) After that I went back to the pokemon center and stayed there for a few hours. Until I got a call on my pokegear. It was Artemis.

"Hey Cobalt, the cops found me. I was charged with possession of illegal fireworks, arson and destruction of property from the whole lighthouse thing." she said to me.
"So what is happening?" I asked.
"I have been put under house arrest. Don't wait for me. It isn't for too long. I will catch up." She said.
"Okay, I guess I will see you when you get out. Thanks for not dobbing me in." I said, hanging up the pokegear.
"If I hadn't have run ahead, the cops would have found me as well. I did torch parts of the forest, and teleport the fireworks next to the cops. I am surprised she took the grunt of it." I thought to myself...

(OOC: Jaye and I have been talking. She doesn't know when she will be active again, and we came up with this. When she rejoins, she will continue from her current position on route 1)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me