View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: That Pokemon you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
ghost is an interesting type, it's rather uncommon and probally to avoid unbalancing thing's because it's like a better psychic. effective against it's self and psychic, while psychic is good against poison and fighting. defensivly it's much better than psychic being weak to it's self and the dark type will being imune to fighting and normal, ressistant to bug and posion compare this to psychic and you see why ghost is like psychic but better, psychic is weak to bug darka and ghost and resists psychic and fighting. Notice something? Yes they are very similar right? but wait ghost has 2 weaknesses but shared with psychic but is immune to two more and ressists bug not weak to it, while psychic is only reall immune to, well psychic and resisting poison is irrelevant. So ghost is better than psychic as we can ignore offensivly are they are rather forgettible compared to fire and dragon.

This makes the idea of new ghost types rather spiffing and what do we need? I have said it before and I'll sya it again, ghost/steel it's the best defensive typing in the game in my opinion and althrough it's not much different than psychic steel, this is the typing thta makes terrakion pee it's self cause not a sausage of his moves can lay a finger on any mon with it, even if they are some what frail if the likely chance of levitate comes in.

I tell you the day steel/ghost with levitate exists is the day the metagame becomes more balanced, rtaher than so offensive because the extra fighting immunity is so awesome against phsyicla attacks, it would have made bronzog's day
Ghost/Steel effectiveness w/ Levitate
  • 2x: Fire
  • 1/2x:Grass, Ice, Rock, Steel, Flying, Psychic, Dragon
  • 1/4x: Bug
  • 0x: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground

That leaves neutrality to Ghost, Dark, Water, and Electric-type moves.

With 4 immunities, this Pokémon could be a really good troll.

And now for a list of type combinations not covered yet:
Normal/Fire
Normal/Electric
Normal/Ice
Normal/Ground
Normal/Rock
Normal/Steel
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Dark
Normal/Dragon
Normal/Poison
Normal/Bug