View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
*Sigh* Time to kill myself in some way writing this.

Kazoku/Houndour (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Obtained: Used Pokemon Dealership
Signature Move: Dawn Cry - Ancient Flames
Spoiler:
It is said that when dawn arrives, a Houndour will howl a special cry to claim it's territory. Even Kazoku knows this. However, he's taken the cry a step further. Ancient tribes of Houndour and Houndoom have mastered the cry to create a special barrier made of flames around them and to boost efficiency of their attacks. Touching the fire shield is a bad idea to enemies, giving them scorching pain that can seem like it lasts for an eternity. With such a good technique, leaves consequences, however. Kazoku's fire power drops immensely, not being a good idea to use them for a few turns.

Kazoku performs this by unleashing a burst of fire and a burst of darkness into the air, to give the arena a dawn-like effect. Now, here comes the hard part, as depicted from stone slabs showing drawing: Kazoku must repeatedly draw the fire symbol and dark symbol all around him, to show he is willing to accept the power and it' consequences. Once drawn, he must use a move of the type fire on the fire symbols and a move of the type dark on the dark symbols. Once completed, an Inferno-like effect will cover Kazoku. Once subsiding, a shield will be left around him, made of fire and darkness.

Type: Fire/Dark
Base Power: --
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 13%
Impact: Single, self
Priority: 1
Effects: For two rounds, Kazoku's Fire type moves are boosted by 40%. His Dark type moves are boosted by 20%. For two more rounds, Kazoku's Fire type moves are now halfed and Dark type moves are reduced by a third. While Fire and Dark type moves are boosted, a shield is covered around him. If any physical contact is made while the shield is up, there is a 50% chance the attacker will be burned.
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Whoopdedoo, consider this suicide for me.
Jus' wanted to remind you Officials we're not dead! Also, this was edited. And Higeki is getting one. Because I came back from snow, making me feel a little bit more ambitious and I'm think of setting some kind of Dark-type posse.

Higeki/Absol (M)
Ability: Super Luck
Obtained: Birthdais.
Signature Move: Unlucky Fortune
Spoiler:
Absol are classified as the Disaster Pokemon. This name given because Absol happen to appear before a disaster happens. Higeki, being an Absol, alerted villages when tornadoes/wildfires/earthquakes/et cetera would occur. Because Absol is believed to BRING the disasters to them, they exile them. Like many of his family, this happened to Higeki. Realizing he could use this in battle, here's what happens, bros:

Higeki focuses on many disasters that could happen to the opponent. If he/she/it was poisoned, burned, frozen, etc. After doing so, he must focus even harder. The blade at the end of his head will glow a bright white, striking the opponent. Hard. Because of focusing on a disaster, he must MOVE like a disaster, which is fast. After being struck with the attack, the opponent will be inflicted with a random status. There is also a small percent Higeki will be inflicted with the status problem, too.

Type: Dark
Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 85%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 20%
Impact: Single
Priority: 2
Effects: Higeki focuses on a random disaster (Poison, burning, freezing, etc.) and brings it to his blade. When hit, the ref will roll 0-6 to determine what status ailment the opponent will get:

0 - PSN
1 - BRN
2 - FRZ
3 - PRZ
4 - Confuse
5 - SLP
6 - TXC

There is also a 20% chance Higeki will get the status ailment as well.
Usage: Once every two rounds.

TXC can be remove as a roll, percentage can be amped up, and the usage as well. /Still a newbie

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)