Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: searching for pokemon

I see many paths. Unsure of what to take, I stay back for a second and listen. Suddenly I hear the cry of a Murkrow from the path to my right. I go down that path.

Official's Post

The sounds of the Murkrows echoed through the deep forest. Cobalt follows the sounds making his way through the dark forest. As you get closer to the sounds you noticed something moving around in the bushes. Do you move in close to check it out...be careful if you do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Continue to main road

"Aww missed again.. Owh well next time I guess" Akmal disappointed again.

"We've been here for quite a long time. I guess we should head back to the main road before going to the next town." Akmal says to himself.

Akmal continue to search to get out from the dark area and continue his journey to the main road before proceed to the next town.
Official's Post

Your Journey seems to be going off track. To make things worse you are getting deeper and deeper into route 4. You start to slow down feeling that something is watching you. Little do you know the hardest pokemon to get your hands on has now picked you to follow....

A wild Murkrow has appeared..

If you move to quickly you will scare it off ! Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List