Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Hoping for Murkrow

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the bushes move. Something was up with place. Something dodgy...

"Hedwig, lets give this another shot." I said throwing the pokeball in the air. It opened, and Hedwig was flying above me.

"Hopefully we can pull it off this time. Stay hidden in that tree." I said pointing to a tree with the best view of the bushes, "If something bad happens, use hypnosis."

I walked to the bushes, and picked up a stick off the ground, using it to seperate the leaves in the bushes, wondering whats inside...
Official's Post

Cobalt moved with caution using a stick to help him get a better look. He took a deep breath stopping only when he noticed a pokemon egg. Cobalt looked back to the birds who continued to make noise. Could it just have been that an egg fell form the tree? Cobalt stood back up moving further through the thick bushes. He failed to notices sparks light up behind him.
"HOO HOO" The little bird let out a cry to warn Cobalt.

Cobalt turned towards the sound again he only saw the bushes moving. HooHoot flew up and landed on a branch. You looked up to try to get it come down when you finally noticed the sparks.

A wild Shinx has appeared

It must be going after Murkrow eggs ! The little guy sends out a blast of electricity. Hoothoot shouldnt get involved in this battle ! Write a paragraph about the capture or battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Battling a Murkrow

"Seems like we're lost aren't we haha" Akmal laughed with a sigh.

"But we managed to find a Murkrow maybe this time we'll get lucky but we need to be fast yet silent" Akmal thought to himself.

"Go Sparks use Thunder Wave to paralyzed it." Akmal pick his pokeball and throw it toward the Murkow. Sparks pop out from the pokeball and uses Thunder Wave immediately. The attack hit and Murkrow is now paralyzed.

"It won't be enough so use Sweet Kiss to confused it some more." Akmal continue to attack the Murkrow. Murkrow can't attack and hit itself due to confusion.

"Sparks use Thundershock now!!"
Thundershock hit Murkrow and it was a critical hit but Murkrow can still move but is very weak now.

"Owh I really hope this time it will work. Go Pokeball" Akmal throws 1 Pokeball and it hit Murkrow and it turns into a flash light and went into the ball.
The pokeball drops onto the ground and wiggle a few times.

Official's Post

The ball flies through the air

Spoiler:
The ball shakes once popping open, Murkrow lets out a deep cry...That cant be good, it then flies off.

Do you explore futher ?

Also my suggestion to both of you, if you have the money would be to invest in the more expensive pokeballs ! the normal ones are a waste ! also when you write a battle make it more even ! if its just you beating up the both thats not fun !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List