View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrilycz View Post
Hello everyone! I am brand new to this forum and I have been a very dedicated pokemon trainer for years now. I have never been in any sort of clan but after seeing this website and reading all of the posts on this forum about this clan i would really really like to join. I may not be as knowledgeable as alot of you guys are when it comes to competitive battling because I have been a solo player since i started playing. I feel like joining this clan would be a good home for me :D anyways I'll fill out the signup form under this little intro paragraph ^_^
-Name: acrilycz
-Preferred Name: acrilycz,or acril for short :D
-Reason For Joining: i've been playing pokemon for a VERY long time now and have never even considered joining a clan, but after seeing this website and this particular clan forum tonight I really want to be a part of something awesome like this.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: keep in mind that I have never done any wifi battles and know little to nothing about competitive battling. I would say that my greatest achievement on pokemon was catching my shiny geodude and getting it to a shiny golem! i know this may not seem like an awesome thing to alot of you pro's here but I am willing and eager to learn and i play pokemon daily for hours at a time so I hope I can be a real asset in the future ^_^
-Time Zone GMT Format: US Central
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Showdown/PO): I currently own platinum version, but seeing as how everyone here likes gen V i will be buying black 2 ASAP. As I mentioned before, I am extremely active and willing to learn and offer anything I can to help out.
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Well, I guess i can end by saying that my favorite region is Johto because of pokemon like tyranitar and celebi! Also I have much to learn about competitive battling, but when I get up to speed i would like to post some clan matches/fun battles with fellow clan members on youtube! I have over 200 subscribers right now and im sure the videos would get some views. I'm really glad I found this forum!!!!!
Im glad you found it to. A Clan can you help you get adjust to pokemon battling tiers. The main thing to understand about clan is that this is a place to seek help. Do not be afriad to post your pokemon move sets or strategies here. New battlers often fear that the movesets is going to be stolen or used against them. In a clan everyonese goal is to help out. So please post whatever you need to help you create a better team.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List