View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

"Hiiro!? Are you awake yet? It's about time to get your Pokemon at Professor Cedar's Lab, you know? I've already seen so many Trainers leave this town already! Get your lazy bum up and go get yours already!" a voice came out of nowhere.

"zz..Uh..what time is it again?"

"It sure ain't time to be daydreaming. Up and at it, boy! Your friend Artemis has already left the town hours ago. Knowing that girl, she must have reached Zenith Town at least!"

"Ma, if I know Artemis, she's got a knack for trouble making. I don't think she's even made it past Route 1."

"Enough talk, Hiiro. If you know her that well, why not catch up to her? You might still bump into her if you leave right NOW."

"Right, right." the young lad replied, as he got off his bed, got all ready and descended the stairs, into the living room. He saw his backpack prepared on a small desk near the door. A photo frame stood right beside, of what appears to be the lad himself, along with someone else. He quickly put the picture faced down, took his backpack and bid farewell to his mother.

"I'll call you if anything comes up Ma. Thanks for the running shoes you got me the other day! Sure will come in handy" the lad replied, as he rushed off.

"Say hi to the Professor for me!" ...

---

His name, is Hiiro. Hiiro Tatsuya. A young prodigy in the making who will one day become the Pokemon Champion, or so he dreams off.

The image quickly shifts to a massive building which now stands before Hiiro. Considered as one of the landmarks of Andromeda Town, the Pokemon Laboratory is a spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in town.

"This must be it, then. I hope the queue isn't too long or anything..which is pretty much why I slept in today in the first place. I mean, seriously it doesn't matter if you're early or not. If you're bound to set out on a journey with your Pokemon, no one's there to stop you." Hiiro muttered as he entered the scientific facility.

Upon entering the lab, it appears to be cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. A few lab assistants are sweeping, looking into microscopes or examining Pokemon.

A young woman in a stark white lab coat gets up from her chair upon seeing Hiiro enter through the front door.

“Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.”

"Yup. I'm here for my Starter, please!" Hiiro replied, quite energetically.

The Professor sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.

“Right, we have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose only one Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” said the quirky Prof.

"Hmmm..I suppose this fellow would do." Hiiro thought for a while, as he starts to scribble in the form.

Name: Hiiro Tatsuya
Pokemon: Zorua

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League