Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

[QUOTE=Charmander009;3448004]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team: [Missing]
Temporary:
Currently: :SKJF;LKJ:KJFDSk Poochy, yes!!!

(Hmm, I don't think Zayna would actually remember anything about her Grandmother--she hardly remembers her past at all xD)

The poochyena wanted something from me? Well, I could certainly use some help from it.

"Okay, Pichu," I looked at the electric mouse hopefully. "Will you help me out here?"

It nodded enthusiastically, which earned a smile from me. I wondered briefly why it was going so far out of its way to help me. I didn't ponder too long, however, since a task was at hand.

"Pichu, start with Charm!"

Even as the mouse's fur began to glow, the dog raced forward and tackled it to the ground. However, the attack did not inflict much damage. Pichu shrugged it off easily, thanks to the Charm.

"Now, follow up with Thundershock!" I ordered.

Now that the Poochy was in close range, Pichu's electric attack would be more effective. The mouse's cheeks sparked seconds before electricity coursed through the Bite Pokemon, who howled in pain. Pichu's Thundershock could only last for so long, however; as soon as it faded, the Poochyena shook itself and growled. Without warning, it jumped at Pichu and bit into its ear.

"Pichu, shake him off! Tail Whip!"

Pichu did so, though the Poochy refused to release its ear.

I frowned in concern. "Um... Try another Thundershock, if you can..."

The electric mouse let loose another small shock; though its duration wasn't as long as last times, it was enough to daze the dog. STILL it did not release its hold.

Well, there was only one thing left to do. Taking out a Level Ball, I tossed it at the Poochyena.
Official's Post

The ball seals shut and begins to shake

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
the ball stops ! you have captured it !

Pichus ear perk up as the hollowing wind seems to be calling you to you
*Zayna*

You wrap your arms around your chest. Knowing that every part of the dead forest is aware of your presence. You see the path ahead of you.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List