Thread: Andromeda Town
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Andromeda Town BeachRoute 1

It wasn't long before Hiiro came across a crossroad. Not a crossroad of paths, but a crossroad of either what it seemed like a friend, or a foe, depending on what he did after.

As Hiiro starts down the path back to Route 1, he quickly hears a voice calling out to him. As soon as he turns his gaze around to see who it might be, he couldn't believe his eyes, but it was a damsel in distress, or so it seemed to his eyes. Hiiro isn't the ladies man, and he doesn't have that many close girl friends, except Artemis maybe. But this was certainly an interesting encounter.

"Hey there! Heading towards Navi Town to catch myself a Water critter, you?" Hiiro broke the ice.

"So, Navi Town huh...If you don't mind the extra company, I'm heading that way too." the Psychic replied, telepathically.

"Jeez, stop replying in my head! There's already too many things going on there right now. Actually, I wanted to ask you something else.." Hiiro thought for a while.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my Pokemon,
So battle me, maybe?

Hiiro doesn't have a fudge why he said that, but he called forth Zorua, wanting to test his new friend's strength, or was he testing his own? ...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League