Old 01-19-2013, 05:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Official's Post

Pichu and Poochyena walked with you as you started down dark path. As you walked you noticed the dirt path below your feet looked as if nothing had ever walked on it before. In a forest filled with creatures and dead trees why did this path look as if it had never been walked on. You stepped carefully. As you walked you half expected to find a little cabin in the woods. As you moved along you saw smoke coming up from something. Your stomach seemed to withdraw as you saw the little house, it sat in the middle of a dark dead forest. You knew he would be in there.

How do you approach this house?? sneak up to it, maybe walk right up the front door.

Zayna found 5 stars

Trainer: Zayna
Team: [Missing]
Temporary:
Currently: Approaching the house of faaaaaate

I stared at the house, contemplating what to do next. I thought of several possibilities, though none of them filled me with excitement. I shuddered again as a cool breeze seemed to blow across my shoulders.

I could try to sneak in--try to catch the man by surprise.

But he was already expecting me. In fact, he seemed to have an uncanny sense of what was going on... I wondered again how he knew my name. I had heard his voice in my head several times... What did he have to do with me?

Biting my tongue, I knew that there was little I could actually do. There would be no surprising this stranger. The best way I could approach this would be straight through that front door. It could be that I was walking straight into a trap.

But I wasn't alone. Pichu and Poochyena would help me.

"Back me up, guys," I muttered to them. Then, holding my breath, I walked to the front door.

And barged right in, unceremoniously.