Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

( ._____________. Er... so that's what you meant...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Your voice seem to get sucked into the darkness..As you tried to find your way around you stopped when you felt a flat cold surface. What could be on the other end of this >? was it a door of some kind ?? After a minute or two you finally got a response.

"Who do I think I am, well I have been given the title Mr. Glass." As she says that the lights flash on. At first Zayna falls back trying to cover her eyes. When they start to adjust she notices a horrible site. The wall is lined with glass cases inside the cases are girls just like herself. She gasps in terror as she sees a glass case with her name on it.

"Beautiful arent they, Like little dolls frozen in time.."

She pauses as she sees something odd across the room. It looks like there is Munna in one of the glass cases

Everything you feared is in this room what you do next determines your fate! Be careful ! oh and Write a paragraph about saving the Munna and trying to get out of this mess!"

Trainer: Zayna
Team: [Missing]
Temporary:
Currently: Being utterly disturbed...

My breathing was increasing, my heart was pounding.

This can't be real, I kept thinking to myself over and over. It can't be. Soon, I was panting and holding my head in my hands. This... this is all a dream--a really bad nightmare. None of this is real...

Get a grip, woman! I finally forced myself to calm down. This was no time for a break down. A steely determination settled over me as I stared down the creepy room. Though I was horribly afraid, I was not going to give in to this fate without a fight. No way in heaven or heck was I going to end up behind glass.

I glanced again at the Munna, and an idea came to me right then.

"Poochy!" I called to my newest team member. It looked up at me, looking pained by its injury, but behind those eyes was the same desperation I felt. Clamping my hands over my ears, I ordered, "Your loudest, highest, Howl, NOW!"

The Pokemon did as it was told, lifting its snout and giving its shrillest howl. I watched the glass in anticipation, wincing as some of the sound leeched through my hands. As Poochy's howl hit the right frequency, lines began forming over the glass.

"Keep it up!" I yelled at Poochy before darting to the Munna's case. Cracks were forming in the glass here as well, and the creature inside looked absolutely terrified. Keeping my hands on my ears, I began kicking at the glass as hard as I could. The first kick sent a jolt of pain through my leg, but it had done its job. More web-like cracks streaked across the glass. Feeding off my desperation, I kicked again and again until the glass utterly shattered.

"Munna! Get us out of here now!" I pleaded.