Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Zenith Town

Official's Post (for Luis and JC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Arriving at town.

The town was as dark as the routes before it and the majority of the buildings were made of stone. It really gave the town a gloomy feel.

I walked around a bit, thinking of were I should go first.

Entered Zenith Town from Route 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC and the others arrive in Zenith Town just as the sun begins to set.
"We should hit up the Pokemart ! and then get back on the road."

Side Quest is about to begin for Dredd and Lu1z...Charmander will be leading the story !!

Luis and JC take a leisurely stroll though Zenith Town, not expecting too much from the archaic town. JC was headed to the PokeMart to make purchases, though his mind was occupied with prior events. He was thinking back to the incident with the UFO. The sudden appearance and disappearance of the Steelix worried him--but he wondered more deeply about the person he had seen inside its jaws.

The incident was an obvious cover-up, but who was behind it? What did the strange nerdy guy have to do with it, anyway?

Luis, on the other hand, wondered at the gloomy feel to Zenith Town. He had no real destination in mind, but he was curious to see what was around. As chance would have it, he was wandering straight to the PokeMart, same as JC. Luis even watched as JC approached the front doors, but before he could decide whether or not to follow, the doors opened on their own accord.

A teenage girl practically ran into JC. She hastily apologizes, looking flustered. However, she pauses as she took note of the Pokemon accompanying Luis and JC.

"Wait!" she stares at you. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

She looks at the both of you pleadingly, desperation clear in her eyes.