Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Getting back to reality, WOOT!

*Obtained Friend Ball!*

Was... was it really over?

I glanced around my surroundings, feeling almost as I was still in a dream. But I wasn't--everything was back to the way it was. My Pokemon were here... The trees were alive again... This was the same exact spot that I had originally fought Munna.

I guffawed. A relief that I couldn't even begin to describe settled on me. I had never been so thankful to be alive.

I smiled at the Munna, who drifted nearby, "Thanks for your help, Munna. I'm glad we could escape that nightmare."

It grinned at me, slowly tipping its head in a nod. Yet it lingered... as if presenting itself for capture. It was giving me a second chance? I smiled back at it, excited at the thought of adding it to my team; we seemed to have a connection already.

"Okay, Munna--I'll give it my best shot. Don't hold back!" I reached for one of my Poke Balls and released Critter for rematch.

The battle than ensued was quick--I had my Boldore lead with Stealth Rock, making it difficult for the Munna to maneuver. That ended up turning around and biting me in the rear, however, as Munna used its Secret Power to fire the rocks back at Critter. His sturdiness secured his saftey, however, and he was able to retaliate with Rock Blast. Munna got in a Psywave that disoriented Critter for a brief moment, but he was able to get in a finishing blow with Smack Down.

After that was said and done, I pulled out my last Quick Ball and threw it at the Munna, praying for the best.
Official's Post

The ball rolls around

Spoiler:
the ball rolls back and forth
Spoiler:
The ball seals shut !!! Munna has been captured!

Mini event (Munna's Nightmare) has ended !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List