View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Thumbs up Re: The mysteries of mount Coronet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Rate: 1-10: 10

I like the idea of chapters, like traveling. The begging starts off dramatic, pulling in readers, which is a very nice element. You could build the story to where your face off with all three legendaries, or have supporting characters to travel with. You could also require to catch the three Lake Pokemon before Giratina or the other two appear, where catching those three causes a chain reaction to summon the legendary dragons. Researching and discovering, and on top of that, adventuring makes for a great plot. Keep it up!
Wow thankies very much for the ultimate perfect score of 10 of the 10 dear Typhlosion like the score is it very perfect to start my travel on the mountain for my RP soon dear Typhlosion if I may ask to you? I want to catch them on my RP story on this thread, when I catch the seven legendary pokémons on this story named "The mysteries of mount Coronet" and then I want to travel to mount Silver with the story "The mystaical mountain Silver" and there want to catch Lugia, how do you like my idea for the next travel after this one dear Typhlosion?