View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Chapter 38: Lucidity]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Caught up, yaaaay! :3 My my, what a big surprise. Altair is alive, but he sure is a dummy. If he put Darkrai, with spells, into the Underworld, then with him gone, it's possible for said spells to grow weaker and eventually dissipate. Bad news indeed.

And honestly, I'm with Rye on this one. It's a dumb move for what he did, although acting out in anger...Well Rye is pretty hurt with everything.

Also, pffft, a tainted Light Pokemon could defeat things. Totally. Light AND Darkness? HELLO AWESOME.

Question, when it says "other half", is she merely stating because she has feeling towards him, or that all Light Pokemon form a type of bond, and the same for Dark Pokemon? (Er, natural ones anyway).

I think you meant "is" there :P

Good work, keep it up :3 (Hey someone had to revive this thread :D )

OH MY GOD, A COMMENT. And just when I return to check. xD THANKS, GRASSY.

Yes...Altair can be rather naive and childish, but his heart is (mainly) in the right place. He just wants to help out Zanna and rewrite the wrong he caused so long ago. However, he isn't much thinking of the consequences.. >.>;;

Aha, light and dark would be cool, eh? xD We'll see how well that works out!

As for your 'other half' question, all Light Pokemon are linked, and each has a partner to which he or she is bonded. When a previous partner dies, another takes its place. Not that I said any of this. I should have. xD Altair's friends, Trix and Scry, were said partners. And Altair is the bonded partner to Zanna. Each feel a certain kinship to the other, like they're two halves of a whole that work better while together, which may possibly develop into feelings. But usually its easy to distinguish what is real attraction and what is not.

Dark Pokemon are not linked in any way, and would probably sooner destroy each other than work in a team. xD Light Pokemon are built on all the 'good' in the world, whereas Dark ones are built only for destroying that good.

Thanks for reading! 83

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links