View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
*Sigh* Time to kill myself in some way writing this.

Kazoku/Houndour (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Obtained: Used Pokemon Dealership
Signature Move: Dawn Cry - Ancient Flames
Spoiler:
It is said that when dawn arrives, a Houndour will howl a special cry to claim it's territory. Even Kazoku knows this. However, he's taken the cry a step further. Ancient tribes of Houndour and Houndoom have mastered the cry to create a special barrier made of flames around them and to boost efficiency of their attacks. Touching the fire shield is a bad idea to enemies, giving them scorching pain that can seem like it lasts for an eternity. With such a good technique, leaves consequences, however. Kazoku's fire power drops immensely, not being a good idea to use them for a few turns.

Kazoku performs this by unleashing a burst of fire and a burst of darkness into the air, to give the arena a dawn-like effect. Now, here comes the hard part, as depicted from stone slabs showing drawing: Kazoku must repeatedly draw the fire symbol and dark symbol all around him, to show he is willing to accept the power and it' consequences. Once drawn, he must use a move of the type fire on the fire symbols and a move of the type dark on the dark symbols. Once completed, an Inferno-like effect will cover Kazoku. Once subsiding, a shield will be left around him, made of fire and darkness.

Type: Fire/Dark
Base Power: --
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 13
Impact: Kazoku himself
Priority: Normal, I guess.
Effects: For two rounds, Kazoku's Fire type moves are boosted by 40%. His Dark type moves are boosted by 20%. For two more rounds, Kazoku's Fire type moves are now halfed and Dark type moves are reduced by a third. While Fire and Dark type moves are boosted, a shield is covered around him. If any physical contact is made while the shield is up, there is a 50% chance the attacker will be burned.
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Whoopdedoo, consider this suicide for me.
Should I make the edits of Kazoku evolving and repost? Otherwise, the edits Dino said to change are made.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)