View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Dark Moonlight vs Vegetunks

Dark Moonlight vs. Vegetunks

Why today? Why was I called? With no clue with why I was called up when I said I was slightly sick, I hopped on the new Ref plane with my Weavile, and headed towards the location. When landing, I was surprised at the area. It was a school playground, like the ones in Petalburg. The two trainers were standing on the ground, one Poke Ball in hand, and in no time, the battle commenced!

I

[Cassiel] Grovyle (M)
Ability: Overgrow
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Swords Dance~Toxic

[Bag] Bagon (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Energy: 100%
DragonBreath~DragonBreath

The grass lizard went first. Knowing that it could probably beat the little, blue creature, he started to dance. It wasn't break dancing like those hip-hop people do, it looked more like a traditional dance. In no time, a purple aura in the shape of swords appeared in front of Cassiel and disappeared like lightening. Now the battle begins.
[Cassiel: -3% Energy, +2 ATK]

With Bag's turn in his hand, he pulled his head back and let his mouth gap open. After a few, short seconds, he released the mighty breath of his ancestors. Mr. Lizard on the receiving end, got more than he'd hoped for. Attempting to retaliate, he couldn't move. From the looks of it, Cassiel's muscles froze! Now what was he going to do?!
[Bag: -7% Energy, Cassiel: -9% HP, PRZ]

Luckily, Ninja Lizard here could still move. Cassiel started to build up toxins that were in his system. He became purple when finished with this...thing. Afterwards, he spit up a purple sludge that was flying at Bag. Bag luckily dodged this, avoiding getting sick in any way.
[Cassiel: -6% Energy, Bag: DODGE!]

Back to the Bagon, he proceeded with what he did first: Another DragonBreath. Cocking his head back and launching, Cassiel was hit like the first time with this. The only thing that was unlike the first time was the paralysis.
[Bag: -7% Energy, Cassiel: -9% HP]

Round End!

[Cassiel] Grovyle (M)
Ability: Overgrow
HP: 82%
Energy: 92%
[+2 ATK, PRZ]

[Bag] Bagon (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Energy: 86%

Ref Notes:
DragonBreath (1): Critical hit rolled a 1970, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 80 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 10.

Toxic: Accuracy rolled a 96 where rolling more than 90 resulted in this action missing the target.

DragonBreath (2): Critical hit rolled a 4256, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 30 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

I'm a little sick. That's why it's a little short.

Dark Moonlight, your moves, please.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)