Thread: OPEN REF: Neku Sakuraba vs. 3m0d0ll
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Neku Sakuraba vs. 3m0d0ll

3m0d0ll vs Neku Sakuraba
Second Round

Arena: Scarlet Mansion
A mansion where two girls and a butler live. In the case that you may happen upon their butler, you better hope they don't get hurt. When the girls aren't asking anything from their maid, she is on patrol around the mansion. The halls are large, so noise moves easily through each hallway to the next. If she hears a noise, she'll come straight to it.

0-50: Sakuya Izayoi (The maid) doesn't hear anything. You're safe.

51-100: Uh-oh! She heard you! Somehow, a knife came out of nowhere! (Deals 5% HP damage to whoever it hits. Can be avoided.)

Neku Sakuraba

Reisen
Venonat |
Compoundeyes (+1 Accuracy)
Health: 100%
Energy: 56%
Switch@Torchic~Flamethrower

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr |
Guts (If this Pokémon is inflicted with a status ailment,this Pokémon +1 ATK. If this Pokémon is BRN, this Pokémon does not receive a reduction in the ATK stat.)
Health: 86%
Energy: 93%
Stone Edge ~ Stone Edge

We start with Neku, whipping out Reisen's Pokéball and recalling the tired Venonat. I let out a quiet whistle, holding up my hand to stop 3m0d0ll from making any sneaky moves until the new Pokémon is called upon. Neku declares Scarlet, his Torchic with Blaze who I presume is female.

This leaves 3m0d0ll's Conkeldurr to make a move and I'm sure he's pleased to be inflicting supereffective damage on the tiny Torchic. He becomes surrounded in a bright white energy and the energy transferred itself from his body in two rings of energy orbs. The energy begins to fade, leaving behind pointed stones that are fired at Scarlet, who gets hit quite badly, though it doesn't hit the vital spots. The stones landing create quite a noise, and I begin to worry if the maid might attack us. But she simply does not appear, so the two Pokémon are safe.
[Scarlet: -30% HP] [Conkeldurr: -10% En]
Arena Roll: 48

Scarlet, pained and determined to take this damned Conkeldurr down, releases a stream of beautiful red-orange flame from her mouth. It hits Conkeldurr hard in a vital spot, leaving him injured, though he suppresses a cry of pain so as not to alert the maid.
[Scarlet: -15% En] [Conkeldurr: -19% HP]
Critical hit rolled a 393, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Roll 1-10. If 1: Target: BRN. Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 2.

Conkeldurr yet again is surrounded in that familiar white energy, and it splits again into those two rings before splitting into the shooting rocks, and though again it hits no vitals, it hits Scarlet amazingly roughly and she looks ill already. I worry yet again for the maid, but yet again nothing. Surprisingly lucky.
[Scarlet: -30% HP] [Conkeldurr: -10% En]
Arena Roll: 10

Neku Sakuraba

Scarlet
Torchic |
Blaze (When this Pokémon's HP is less than 33, the damage dealt by its Fire-type attacks is multiplied by 1.5.)
Health: 40%
Energy: 85%

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr |
Guts (If this Pokémon is inflicted with a status ailment,this Pokémon +1 ATK. If this Pokémon is BRN, this Pokémon does not receive a reduction in the ATK stat.)
Health: 67%
Energy: 73%

Spoiler: