Old 02-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post Event

Anthony walked onto Route 3. His first steps onto the new Route felt like an accomplishment. The new path offered up a chance for new experiences. Anothy raced out to face those challenges head on. While he was in Navi Town the weather had changed dramatically. It was now sunny and beautiful outside. Anthony let his guard down and started to enjoy his stroll unaware that he was being followed. Hours passed and day became night. Soon Anthony and his pokemon would find a place to camp. One he was settled a man appeared.

Billy Mayer

The man walked out of the shadows, with a creepy smile on his face.
"Well if it isnt are old friend Anthony." Billy eyes fixated on him. As the man steps forward Anthony sits up trying to reach for his bag but finds that he cant reach it. With only Squirtle there he outside the pokeball his stomach drops.

"come out and say hello to our old friend chain and link."
the two angry monkey pokemon crawl out of the shadows. Billy makes his way over stopping about 10 feet away.

"See kid, we have a problem...Ya kinda took advantage of our kind nature and freed all the pokemon ready for shipping. Pokemon equal money kid, and nobody wants to lose money."

How do you handle the situation ?
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Making a deal with the devil

"Money?" Anthony laughed, "I am terrible sorry, I thought you were just holding Pokemon in cages as cruelty." He stood up, "If I had known it was for money sooner I would have offered my services then." He stepped closer to the man, "Mr. Mayer, I would like to join your organization. Clearly, I had the smarts to escape, and I have the guts to keep on trying until I get what I want. I could be an asset." Anthony smirked, "You wouldn't want to lose an asset now, would you? I'll even recapture the value of what I, well, freed by accident for free."