View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

(Lol that's okay XD)

After a few moments of silence while Caroline stared out onto the lake she noticed from the corner of her eye Klaus staring at her, bringing the blonde to look over towards him. The Hybrid didn't turn away when Caroline locked eyes with him, the younger Vampire about to open her mouth to question Klaus until Kiseki suddenly wrapped his arms tightly around her.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” Kiseki spoke as his voice trembled a little, bringing Caroline to tear her gaze away from Klaus to focus her attention towards Kiseki. Klaus looked away from the two Vampires as he stared at the ground, though this didn't last for long due to the fact he saw Ichiru look up towards him from the corner of his own eyes.

“Is it possible that Ashley may end up depressed herself after healing Caroline’s aura?” Ichiru asked, to which Klaus looked from Ashley to Ichiru.

"It's hard to say, since her type of aura is completely different. Not much is known about auras yet, even with me being over a thousand years old..." Klaus sighed, turning his attention towards the lake. "We're pretty much going to have to experiment with the auras and learn from them."

"So everything right now is pretty much unpredictable." Ashley sighed, though Caroline finally wrapped her own arms around Kiseki and rested her forehead against his.

"I'm so sorry I scared you... I didn't mean to do that." Caroline spoke softly

"Yes you did." Caroline's mother Liz suddenly showed up behind Caroline as the Vampire tensed, the blonde turning her head slightly as Liz walked behind Kiseki. Caroline didn't want anyone else to know what she was seeing as she rested her chin on Kiseki's shoulder as if she were merely hugging him, though in reality she was using this as a cover to look at her mother.

"Leave." Caroline mouthed, though Liz smiled.

"I'll leave once you kill yourself." Liz responded. "You could be dead already, Caroline. It would had been that quick. You could had killed yourself and be with me..." Her mother's words brought tears to Caroline's eyes as she hugged Kiseki a bit tighter, though she saw Klaus look over towards her once again. This time when the two looked at each other Caroline clearly saw the concern in Klaus' eyes, the Hybrid knowing Caroline was hallucinating again. Klaus was about to open his mouth to tell the other but Caroline quickly cut him off by beginning a private mental conversation with the Original.

Don't say anything. Caroline begged.

But you're seeing her again. Klaus argued.

I know, but I can't worry the others more than they already are. If they knew I was seeing her and what she wants me to do... Caroline trailed off as she looked over towards her mother.

Will her away then. Klaus guided. Take a deep breath and try willing her away. Caroline closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Ashley rested her head on Ichiru's shoulder and looked out towards the lake, the female Vampire having no idea what was actually happening just a few feet away from her. After a few moments of concentrating Caroline opened her eyes but saw her mother was gone for now, bringing her to lock eyes with Klaus.

She's gone.

Klaus gave a slight nod from Caroline's words and looked back over towards the rest of the group, the Hybrid standing to his feet.

"I'll be on my way now. Call me when Kotomi takes Caroline's aura so I can be there." Klaus said as Ashley looked over towards him while Caroline leaned back a little bit, though her arms were still wrapped around Kiseki.

"We will." Ashley nodded, watching as Klaus walked away. The brunette sighed, looking over towards Caroline. "Let's go home."

"Good idea." Caroline nodded as her and Ashley stood up, Caroline taking Kiseki's hand as Ashley did the same with Ichiru's.