View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"It's hard to say, since her type of aura is completely different. Not much is known about auras yet, even with me being over a thousand years old..." Klaus responded to Ichiru with a sigh, bringing the dark haired teen to look at the ground. "We're pretty much going to have to experiment with the auras and learn from them."

Of course it would be them who had to deal with the phenomenon of auras. Even the five Originals they had helping them knew little to nothing about them. Aiden had experienced a similar situation which had taken his sister from him, but even so he still knew very little about it.

"So everything right now is pretty much unpredictable." Ashley's voice snapped Ichiru out of his thoughts, and he looked up as the brunette gave a sigh.

"I'm so sorry I scared you... I didn't mean to do that." After finally wrapping her arms around Kiseki in return and resting her forehead against his, Caroline responded to the Vampire softly. Although he managed to give her a small smile in response, her answer only made him hug her more tightly.

He felt her tense a few moments later, though before he could question her, she rested her chin on his shoulder. Ichiru glanced at his brother to see a troubled look come across his face, bringing him to furrow his brow in question. That look usually meant that Kiseki sensed something horribly wrong, but couldn't figure out what it was.

Before either of them could say or do anything, Klaus rose from his place on the bench.

"I'll be on my way now. Call me when Kotomi takes Caroline's aura so I can be there."

"We will." Ashley responded with a nod, and the group watched as the Hybrid walked away. Ashley gave another sigh, then looking over to Caroline. "Let's go home."

"Good idea." Caroline nodded as she responded, and she and Ashley stood up. Kiseki was barely able to clear the worried expression from his face before Caroline took his hand, Ashley doing the same with Ichiru.

"I really hope all of this works out..." The younger twin was the first to speak, finally voicing a bit of his concern over the matter.

"I'm sure it will." Ichiru responded, attempting to ward off the negativity he was starting to feel from his brother. "And even if it doesn't, we'll find another way. We always do."

Kiseki didn't respond, instead looking at the ground as his grip on Caroline's hand tightened slightly. Ichiru glanced at him and saw a variety of darker colors beginning to mix in with his bright aura, which brought the concerned expression back to his face. He knew Kiseki was sensitive to stress and negativity, but he had never seen dark colors in his aura except for the times when he got angry enough to kill other supernatural creatures over Caroline or someone else in the group.

Kiseki noticed the concern on Ichiru's face when he glanced at him and quickly forced one of his usual smiles, along with a cheerful but late response.

"Yeah, you're right. Everything will be fine."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."