Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Markus finds the gateway will not open for him. The safe path is not meant for him anymore. He would have to forget who he was to get through that door permanently. Scar voice tries to reason with him.
"If you try to proceed through that door like this, you will lose all of your memories..everything dark thing that happened to you. Your powers may even be lost because they are a product of your rage. Markus the lite path is no longer for you. Your soul has a dark streak in it. Dredd made sure you would never make it out...It took me all this time to see that. Giratinas path is the only way out now. The darker path will take you through h*ll or what you think of it."

Meanwhile

Markus (DD) looks at Gold with a bit of anger.
"What do you think, Gold. The thing tried to kill me in Lavender Town. When I entered that place last time my hand was shaking. Storming into its home over some wimp makes no sense."

Max looks over at the two
"Markus is it possible to do something without hearing your opinion." Max walks up ahead. As the group reaches the entrance to the Power Plant they notice a broken down building. Dead vines line the both the outside and inside of the building.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List