View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Silverwynde Offline

Default Re: Your B2/W2 Team!

Name: どぐう (Dogū)
Nature: Rash
Ability: No Guard
Moves: Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch, Shadow Punch, Earthquake
I consider this big fella my actual starter. I found him on the GTS back in August. He cost me a Landorus but he's been totally worth it. He's been a wonderful help for my team and can take out nearly anything that comes at him.

Golemastoc
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves Shadow Punch, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fly
I wanted a flier but got tired of my Salamence so I decided to use this guy. He was only going to stick around until he got attached to me. Now I wouldn't be caught dead without him.

Name: Loki
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Motor Drive
Moves: Thunder Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Thunderwave
I wanted a good Electric type and Mareep didn't interest me. So I bred this fella on Black and sent him over. He wasn't a too helpful as an Elekid--it was tricky to keep him alive--but once he evolved, he became a powerhouse.

Name: Casshern
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant
Moves: Brick Break, Foul Play, Aerial Ace, Magnet Rise
I wanted a Dark type and I have to admit; I love the way Bisharp looks. I bred him on Black and sent him over. Again, he was tough to keep going until evolution; once he got to Bisharp he got better. He's not as strong as some of my other team members but the others have his back.

Name: Convoy
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Fire Punch, Close Combat, Acrobatics, Stealth Rock
I needed a good Fire type and wanted a better Fighter as my Lucario wasn't cutting it. I found this little one buried on my Pearl cart as a Chimchar and sent him over. He's a murderer on the field.

Name: Starfire
Nature: Timid
Ability : Natural Cure
Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Icebeam, Recover
I may drop Waterfall and give her Psychic; it may be a better deal than a second Water type move. She's a bit frail at time but she's pulled her weight.

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats