Old 02-09-2013, 07:16 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC pushed aside the dirt around the little burial. As his fingers ran through it he could feel other objects in the dirt. He took some time to dig up one. A pair of broken glasses, he then dug up an inhaler. This whole had been filled with stuff people couldnt live without. The sad realization that he would be the last person to ever see this stuff scared him. JC got up looking around for a big solid piece of wood. Once he found one, he used Tron to hammer into the ground as a marker. Before leaving he covered the whole back up and said a little pray.
"Dear Arceus please take care of these lost souls."

JC got up and headed back to Luis and Emma. He didnt say much after returning. Handing Luis a Moon Ball all he can say is.
"We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost."
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Searching for wild Pokemons
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

"I understand... I do...But... I feel like every second we spend getting to Nova is one less second my father has..." She shakes her head, it seems she is trying to clear her mind from any negative thoughts. "No, I won't complain. I'm lucky you guys are helping me. I just need to be patient." It seems like Emma was regaining her calm little by little but she still didn't want to look at her surroundings, we needed to get out from this place.

Meanwhile, JC came back from the shiny spot, handing me a Pokeball he had found. He had a pale look in his face. "We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost." I nodded and then looked to the place where the Pokeball was hidden, a big piece of wood was sticking out of the ground. I got up from the ground and scrubbed the dirt from my pants, then I looked at JC.

''We were not the first ones, right?'' I sighed, thinking about the unfortunate souls that met their fates here. ''Let's go back to the main road then. We'll search for Pokemon while we get there,'' I reached my hand out to Emma. ''Come on Emma. We are finally getting out of here''
Emma eagerly takes your hand, and together the three of you continue back out to the main road, carefully picking your way through the prickly undergrowth. You find it easier to breath once you've left that eerie grove behind you, and though the skies are still clouded it seems much brighter outside. While you allow yourself to relax somewhat, you keep a sharp eye out for any wild Pokemon. Emma is quiet, staying close to the both of you as she watches the road ahead.

She lets out a gasp as something suddenly flies right past your faces. Everyone tenses for a few wary moments, but then you relax as you identify the fast moving blur.

Emma braves a shaky laugh, acting sheepish with her reaction. But soon, more shapes start zooming across the road, earning another shriek from her.

A small squadron of Ledyba are playing on the road, having airborne races. Some take notice of you and fly over with cheerful expressions. They look eager to play with you.

Wild Ledyba appeared! Write a battle in order to capture them!