View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:23 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: 5TailedDemonLizard vs. Judge Dredd (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

V I I

-

5TailedDemonLizard

[Ranyuu] Aerodactyl
Ability: Pressure.
Health: 48%
Energy: 36%
Moves: Chill~Protect.

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom °
Ability: Levitate.
Health: 42%
Energy: 21%
Moves: Discharge~Thunderbolt.

Ranyuu was panting slightly; this battle had really taken a tole on him. She closed her eyes, breathing slowly through her nose. She let her body relax—well, relax as much as she could in a heated battle like this—and suddenly she felt as if she had more Energy. As Ranyuu opened her eyes, she saw the small Rotom charging a blue ball of electricity between the tips of his arms. Wisp cried out as he threw the sparking sphere towards Ranyuu. Once it made contact, dark black smoke bellowed from the point of impact.
[Chill: Ranyuu, +6% Energy]
[Discharge: Ranyuu, -19% Health; Wisp, -8% (6+2) Energy; PRZ, 6/1-3, no PRZ]

Ranyuu new she couldn't take another hit like that and still have a change of winning this battle. So, using up the Energy she had just regained, Ranyuu focused energy into her hands, a pale yellow barrier appeared, thin yet impenetrable. Wisp let his arms spark up one, last time, sending the bolt flying towards Ranyuu—and her shield. The electricity hit the wall, unable to reach Ranyuu, vanishing into light-colored smoke.
[Protect: Ranyuu, -8% Energy; Ranyuu, protected from harm for one action]
[Thunderbolt: Ranyuu, shielded by Protect; Wisp, -9% (7+2) Energy; PRZ, 8/1, no PRZ]

5TailedDemonLizard

[Ranyuu] Aerodactyl
Ability: Pressure.
Health: 29%
Energy: 34%

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom °
Ability: Levitate.
Health: 42%
Energy: 4%

-

5TDL, your moves, please.