View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"I really hope all of this works out..." Kiseki spoke as Ashley and Caroline turned their attention to the male Vampire.

"I'm sure it will." Ichiru responded. "And even if it doesn't, we'll find another way. We always do."

Kiseki didn't respond which worried Caroline, Kiseki looking down at the ground as Caroline felt his grip on her hand tighten slightly. Like Ichiru, Caroline and Ashley saw the variety of darker colors beginning to mix in with Kiseki's bright aura.

"Yeah, you're right. Everything will be fine." Kiseki responded in a cheerful voice a few moments later, bringing Caroline to stand in front of the Vampire and wrap her arms lightly around his neck.

"Let's go home and relax. We all need to change out of our wet clothes." Caroline shifted her attention towards the lake as Ashley followed her gaze, though Ashley was unable to see Caroline's mother standing at the top of the bridge as Caroline tried to ignore her.

Once Ashley and Caroline entered the house Damon quickly walked towards the front door, the Vampire throwing on a pair of black jeans but continued to be shirtless. He instantly noticed that the returning group was soaked from head to toe, his concern expression mixing with one of confusion.

"Why are you guys wet?" Damon asked.

"Long story." Caroline sighed, taking Kiseki's hand and guiding him upstairs to their room so she could take a shower.

"Is she okay?" Damon whispered when Caroline disappeared from sight.

"She will be." Ashley nodded, seeing both Abigail and Scarlet walking down the stairs sleepily.

"Can we have breakfast?" Scarlet asked, their puppy Raven sleeping on the square red rug in the living room.

"Can you make us eggs?" Abigail added.

"And bacon?" Scarlet spoke.

"And toast and orange juice?" Abigail added again as Damon and Ashley chuckled, the two toddlers making their way towards the small group. They were so tired with their eyes hardly open that they didn't even noticed their parents were soaked from the lake.

"You two are really hungry this morning." Ashley laughed, looking over to Damon. "Can you start their breakfast while I go change my clothes real quick?"

"No problem." Damon smiled, taking Abigail and Scarlet each by their hands and guiding them towards the kitchen. Ashley walked up the stairs and disappeared into hers and Ichiru's bedroom, the Vampire gathering a pair of dry clothes to wear.

Back in Caroline's and Kiseki's room Caroline took Kiseki by the hand and gently led him towards their bathroom, the female Vampire locking the door before connecting her lips with Kiseki's in a gentle kiss. Without breaking the kiss Caroline reached over and turned on the shower, hot water pouring down like a waterfall.

"I'm sorry I scared you." Caroline whispered as she broke the kiss, locking her piercing eyes with Kiseki's as she slipped her hands underneath his wet shirt and pushed it up over his head, the wet fabric falling on the bathroom floor. "Let me make it up to you." Caroline removed her own shirt, her bare chest exposed since she was only in her pajamas. She connected her lips with Kiseki's again, only this time the kiss being more passionate as she slipped off the rest of hers and Kiseki's clothes before leading him into the hot shower.

Caroline hoped that intimacy would be enough to distract her mind from seeing her mother, which was actually working very well as Caroline traced her fingertips along Kiseki's body. She wrapped her arms around Kiseki's waist and gently pulled him closer to her, preventing any space in between the two as her lips then began to lightly kiss the side of Kiseki's neck. The hot water felt good against Caroline's skin as her fangs pierced out of her gums, the Vampire gently sinking them into Kiseki's neck as all thoughts of her mother disappeared for the time being.

Caroline didn't know how much time had gone by as she walked down the stairs, clothed in a dry pair of pink pajamas and ventured towards the kitchen table, seeing that Ashley, Damon, the toddlers, and now Kotomi and Kevin joined them at the kitchen table with a spread of breakfast food, Kol giving out a low moan as he joined the table as well.

"I'm bloody tired." Kol complained as he sat in between his half brother Kevin and Kotomi, Caroline sitting on the other side of Kevin as her wet curls lightly bounced when she moved.

"Go back to bed." Caroline chuckled.

"But I smell food." Kol responded.

"Then stop complaining about being tired." Kotomi laughed as she nudged the Original playfully. Kol grabbed a piece of toast and smeared butter on it before taking a bite, then resting his head on Kotomi's shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"I'll just eat while sleeping." Kol said.

"You're ridiculous." Kotomi sighed as she shook her head, though she continued to let Kol rest his head on her shoulder.

"We thought of a way that Caroline could take the darkness in your aura without having her go into a depression." Ashley spoke to Kotomi, though she had to make it seem that the group had thought of it instead of Klaus, since Kotomi and the rest of the house had no idea what had happened that morning besides the few who were already awake. "Well we don't actually know if it will work, but it's worth a try."

"What's the plan?" Kotomi asked, to which Kol opened his eyes and lifted his head up from Kotomi's shoulder.

"Everyone here knows I'm half Angel because of my birth mother Meredith, who was an Angel before turning into a Vampire. My aura has special healing abilities along with other abilities, so what if when Caroline absorbs the darkness in your aura then I heal her? I can heal her with my Angel's aura, which should take her darkness away." Ashley explained as all eyes at the table were on her, even the toddlers.

"I think that's a very good idea." Kevin nodded in agreement.

"But will you feel any effects from the darkness though?" Damon asked as Isobel joined the table, though Diana, Stefan and Lexi were still sleeping.

"We're not sure, but it's worth a shot." Ashley responded.

"There isn't any darkness in my aura right now, but once it starts to show up then we'll give your idea a shot." Kotomi said with a nod, looking over towards Caroline. "How are you feeling? I don't see any darkness at all in your aura."

"I feel better now." Caroline nodded with a smile. "I think mine and Kiseki's shower helped a lot." The words escaped her mouth before she could stop them, a burning blush appearing in her snowy white cheeks as she quickly looked down. Everyone at the table burst into laughter except for the toddlers and Kevin however. The toddlers were paying attention to their breakfast and distracted by making different shapes with their blue berries, though Kevin wasn't laughing because of a very different reason.

"I umm... I have to start going." Kevin announced, the laughter dying down as he stood to his feet. "I'll see you guys later." Kevin then left the house, silence falling over the group as they realized what had happened. Kevin was still in love with Caroline, despite the fact she was with Kiseki.

"I need to go talk to him." Caroline said as she stood up as well.

"Do you want anyone to come with you?" Kol asked. "My brother can be a bit thick-headed."

"No, it's okay. This is something I need to do on my own." Caroline responded before leaving the house, sensing that Kevin ventured off into the thick woods behind the house as she followed. She used her speed to search for the Original, the Vampire dodging tree after tree but couldn't find him. "Where the hell is he?" Caroline asked herself as she came to a stop after running about a half mile into the woods.

"Looking for someone?" A male voice suddenly asked from behind Caroline, making her jump as she spun around.

"Y-you..." Caroline gasped, seeing a middle aged man standing a few inches away from her, a nasty bite make on the side of his neck as blood pooled down from it. The group wouldn't know who this man was, but Caroline sure did; he was the second person she killed after turning into a Vampire. Caroline knew she had to be hallucinating again, bringing her to slowly back away. "Go away." Caroline growled.

"I can't. I'm going to be with you forever, a constant reminder of what you've become. So tell me, how did it feel to drain the life out of me?" The man asked as he walked closer, his name being Lukas.

"It was horrible." Caroline responded as she backed up into a tree, tears burning her blue eyes. "It was the worst thing I've ever done."

"You're lying." Lukas growled.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are! Tell the truth."

"I am telling the truth!" Caroline said as she walked a little closer towards Lukas.

"You're lying!"

"Fine!" Caroline walked further until she was right in front of Lukas. "I liked it! I loved the taste of your blood! Are you happy?"

"I'm not happy, Caroline. I'm dead." The anger Caroline felt drifted towards sorrow. "Did you know I had a family? A brother? Parents?"

"I'm sorry..." Caroline whispered as she shook her head, the tears escaping her eyes. "I-I'm really sorry."

"Are you sorry about your mother? It's your fault she died."

"Don't..." Caroline pleaded as she slowly backed up again, though Lukas followed which resulted to no expanding space between the two.

"You ripped your mother's throat out with your fangs and drained her entire body! You killed your own mother because of blood lust! And I'm not going to stop until you've taken your last miserable breath."

"I'm not going to let you do this to me." Caroline growled as she walked passed Lukas. The man's amused chuckle sent chills down Caroline's spine however as she stopped in her tracks and turned around, locking eyes with Lukas.

"Then get rid of me. Kill yourself." Lukas smirked. "You never wanted to be a Vampire in the first place. Now look at what you've become. You're a monster and you deserve to die." Caroline shook her head and tightly closed her eyes, placing both hands over her ears as she began to sob. "You don't wanna listen to me? Fine."

Caroline opened her eyes when hearing the man's words only to have them widen from who now stood in front of her, Caroline slowly removing her hands from her ears and placed them down at her sides. The man now standing in front of her was well known by the group, especially to Ichiru, Kiseki and Isobel.

"Then how about you and I have a little chat?"

"James?" Caroline gasped.

"Miss me?" James asked, a smirk on his face.

He saw more tears escape Caroline's eyes as she quickly backed up into a tree, bringing him to sigh in annoyance.

"Don't you ever stop crying? Poor Caroline, always the victim. Except... now you're a killer. I know what you did two nights ago while everyone in the house was sleeping." James paused, letting his words sink into Caroline.

Two nights ago Caroline was stressed about her father, which caused her to leave the house while everyone was sleeping. She traveled a few towns over which was filled with drunken college students. The stress and anger towards her dad caused her to temporarily turn off her emotions and ended up killing five college students that night as she drained the blood from their bodies, Caroline keeping this secret to herself. From Kiseki. Even though Caroline turned her emotions back on, all she wanted to do was kill.

"What would Kiseki think of the 'new you'?"

"Shut up." Caroline growled.

"The girl he fell in love with is gone, you know. You're like me now, maybe even worse."

"I made a mistake! I can do better..."

"No, you can't. You're a Vampire. You'll kill again, it will change you and it will keep changing you until you're just like me."

"I am nothing like you!" Caroline shouted as anger flowed through her. Kevin heard Caroline's voice however and began to follow it.

"Are you sure about that?" James chuckled. "When Kiseki finds out about the real you, he'll hate you. Just like how he hates me." Caroline looked down as James began to slowly walk away, to which Kevin walked into the clearing, He stopped right where James was, so when Caroline looked up again she continued to see James and not Kevin.

"Kiseki wouldn't hate me." Caroline growled as she locked eyes with James when he turned around, though in reality she was really locking eyes with Kevin now without knowing. "He couldn't."

"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked, though Caroline wasn't able to hear his words.

"Kiseki will hate you... well at least you still have Kevin."

"Shut up James!" Caroline shouted in rage as she bent down to grab a nearby branch and lunged forward, the act catching Kevin completely off guard as he didn't have time to react. Caroline stabbed the branch right through Kevin's heart, thinking she was stabbing James, though when the hallucination vanished she was now standing in front of Kevin, his eyes widened in shock. "K-Kevin?" Caroline gasped, Kevin's body falling to the ground as his skin began to turn grey. Caroline quickly pulled out the branch and threw it to the side, Kevin's skin returning to normal as he gasped for air.

"Thank god Originals can't die from a normal wooden stake." Kevin sighed in relief, Caroline dropping to her knees next to the Original Vampire. "What on earth is going on?"

"There's something I need to tell you... something you have to keep a secret." Caroline whispered. Kevin nodded, waiting for Caroline to explain.