View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 03:32 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: OPEN REF: SuperUltraZekrom V.S. Fushigidane

III

[Sheip] Flaaffy (F)
Ability: Static
Health: 58%
Energy: 67%
Condition: Glad to get a reprieve, but still hurting.
Discharge~Thunder

[Owner] Dragonair (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 73%
Energy: 71%
Condition: 'Scuse me paralyzed. (PRZ@2 [-6 SPD], +1 SPD, +1 ATK)
Dragon Rush~Safeguard/Dragon Rush

With Shiep's impending doom coming up, she knew she had to do something. Just had to. Building up electricity stored in her wool and launching it, let me tell you, it was beautiful. Given, I'm still twitching now and again from it, but still, beautiful. Owner even took a hit for it.
[Shiep: -7% ENG, Owner: -11% HP]

It was now Owner's turn to attack. He was fully healed, he was ready to rumble, he was ready to...

OWN.

Moving at fast speeds to his opponent, Owner started to glow red and blue at the same time. Ramming into Shiep, oh it was GLORIOUS. Shiep was launched back far, with major bruises.
[Owner: -10% ENG, Shiep: -42% HP]

Owner could finish his opponent! He could finish her now! But, instead of being a savage, he decided to go back. Eventually, glowing a translucent green, covering himself and his part of the field. He felt more...cured.
[Owner: -8% ENG, Safeguard for 5 more actions]

Shiep still had some fight left in her. Gathering all the electricity she could, from her wool, from lamp posts, from static, from anything! After gathering huge amounts of the yellow-white energy, she launched a massive wave towards Owner. He took another big blow, but not as big as Shiep's.
[Shiep: -13% ENG, Owner: -17% HP]

Round End!

[Sheip] Flaaffy (F)
Ability: Static
Health: 16%
Energy: 47%

[Owner] Dragonair (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 45%
Energy: 53%
[+1 SPD, +1 ATK, Safeguard@5]

Ref Notes
-Ugh. I forgot to add the effects for Thunder and Dragon Rush. Either way, none of the effects took place.

-This. Was amazing.

Zekrom, your moves, please.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 02-17-2013 at 03:39 AM.