View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:11 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Velocity v Saraibre Ryu (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

V I I I

-

Velocity

[Rikki] Zoroark
Ability: Illusion.
Health: 63%
Energy: 2%
Moves: Chill~Chill.
+2 SpAtt; PRZ @ 2; -4 Spd (+2 when PRZ wears off).

Saraibre Ryu

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes.
Health: 64%
Energy: 33%
Moves: Bioconduct Volt~Struggle Bug.
+1 Acc.

Cayci smirked evilly, knowing that Rikki couldn't take much more of this drawn-out fighting, and began moving her four legs very quickly towards her fox-like foe. Her legs led her towards her opponent as she fired a web of electrical energy from her small mouth. It spread outwards in the sky, sparking quietly as it expanded, letting the points of the web form a hexagon in the sky as it reached the apex of it's ascent. Then, falling downwards, it wrapped around Rikki, electrocuting him, causing Cayci to twitch her legs in anticipation, knowing she'd feel more energized by the end of this Round.
[Bioconduct Volt: Rikki, -17% Health; Cayci, -10% Energy; Rikki, -1 Spd for the next action]

Rikki shoved his way out from under the webbing that laid heavily on top of him, panting heavily. He didn't know how much more of this he could take. That in mind, he closed his eyes softly, letting his muscles regain a bit of strength. The parking bits of electricity that still surrounded him faded, and he smiled during his rest, knowing he could turn this battle around after this.
[Chill: Rikki, +6% Energy]
[Chill: Rikki, +6% Energy]

Cayci grumbled, irritated that her opponent was drawing this battle out, rather than letting himself faint. She let a small, red aura surround her, rubbing her mandibles together as she loosened up her body. Then, she let a burst of red light fly towards the recuperating Zoroark, cackling as she did so.
[Struggle Bug: Rikki, -8% Health; Cayci, -2% Energy; Rikki, -1 SpAtt]
[Bioconduct Volt: Cayci, +17% Energy]

Velocity

[Rikki] Zoroark
Ability: Illusion.
Health: 38%
Energy: 14%
+1 SpAtt; +2 Spd.

Saraibre Ryu

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes.
Health: 64%
Energy: 38%
+1 Acc.

-

Sabi, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-17-2013 at 05:14 AM.