Thread: CLOSED REF: Sabi VS Dino (Ref: 3m0d0ll).
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Sabi VS Dino (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

V I I

-

Saraibre Ryu

[Accela] Chatot
Ability: Tangled Feet.
Health: 90%
Energy: 50%
Moves: Sub @ 1%~Heat Wave.
Sub @ 1%.

Dino

[Train] Aggron
Ability: Rock Head.
Health: 82%
Energy: 53%
Moves: Tackle~Screech.
-3 Att; +1 Acc.

Train, looking rather irritated with Accela's antics throughout the entirely of this battle, scrapped his foot against the ground, leaving intimidating streaks in the ground. He charged forward, somewhat shakily as he hadn't used this attack since he was a small Aron. He aimed not for Accela, but for the Substitute that had let the Chatot control most of this battle. He rammed his head into the small, clay copy, roaring in glee as it finally disappeared into a puff of dust.
[Tackle: Train, -5% Energy; Accela's Substitute breaks]

Accela smirked, letting a small dribble fo white energy flow from her forehead. It floated through the air, collecting in a small, suspended pool near Accela's beak, sprouting features of its mother Pokemon. A small musical note appeared, then a pointed tail and two fragile wings. It burst with a pop of color, smiling at its creation.
[Substitute: Accela, -1% Health; Accela, -1% Energy; a Substitute is created]

Accela didn't waste a moment; she flew above a pool of steaming water, flapping her wings in a way that let the steam build up between her bird-arms. The scorching water vapor was pressed into a sphere, letting no air escape as it increased in temperature. After a few moments, Accela pressed the ripples of heat away from her breast, letting them crash over Train, leaving small burn marks all over his body.
[Heat Wave: Accela, -12% Energy; Train, -18% Health; BRN, 1/1, Train is burned; Train, -2 Att]

Train roared, furious that Accela had toyed with him for this long. Next time he hit Accela, he wanted it to hurt. He sent out a piercing howl from deep within his throat. Sound waves surrounded Accela, preparing to smack into the frustrating bird. But, as it had before, the clone appeared out of nowhere, letting the screeches be absorbed into it's muddy body.
[Screech: Train, -3% Energy; failed, blocked by Substitute]
[BRN: Train, -4% Health]

Saraibre Ryu

[Accela] Chatot
Ability: Tangled Feet.
Health: 89%
Energy: 37%
Sub @ 1%.

Dino

[Train] Aggron
Ability: Rock Head.
Health: 64%