View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Vegetunks vs. Judge Dredd

IV

[Wisp] Rotom (-)
Ability: Levitate
HP: 85%
Energy: 63%
Sub@1%~Shadow Ball

[Char] Charmander (M)
Ability: Blaze
HP:65%
Energy: 69%
[PRZ, SLP]
Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace

Whilst Char was sleeping peacefully, Wisp decided to go defensive. Masterfully creating a copy made of ectoplasm, another Wisp was born. Eventually, color started to fade in to the clone, but there was a slight gray tint to it.
[Wisp: -1% ENG, -1% HP, Sub@1% Created]

Char was still lying there peacefully, as if there was not a worry in the world to...well...worry about. Eventually, his body started to move more, his joints now more relaxed than how it was before.
[Char: SLP, Cured of PRZ]

Sleep is so boring. With...its opponent still asleep, Wisp decided to go offensive this time. Gathering up the shadows from Justin Hell the area, the orange ghost created a ball. When it was launched, the sphere made a distorted "WOOSH!" sound as it was heading towards Char. The lizard was launched into the air and hit the ground hard, but THE LIZARD WAS UNDETERRED!
[Wisp: -6% ENG, Char: -18% HP]
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 5.

Char finally got up from his sleep, not feeling much better than he should have. He dashed at the ghost and his claws turned white. As Char broke the sound barrier, he attacked Wisp with his mighty claws, soon rushing back to his starting position, in front of his Trainer, Wisp was just sort of levitating there, like nothing really happened.
[Char: -13% ENG, Wisp: -0% HP, Sub: BROKEN!]
Sleep Roll was 2362 where any result less than or equal to 2500 resulted in (Pokemon) waking up.

ROUND END!

[Wisp] Rotom (-)
Ability: Levitate
HP: 77%
Energy: 56%

[Char] Charmander (M)
Ability: Blaze
HP:47%
Energy: 56%

Ref Notes
-I'm sorry, but I've got to say this: Aerial Ace is not a smart choice to use against a Rotom.

Judge Dredd, your moves, please

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)